Subject: [bug#60013] [PATCH 1/3] gnu: Add libmodule

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 20:31:19 +0000

From: florhizome <[email-masked]>

zimoun: yes I usually send an empty mail before a patchset wit multiple patches

* gnu/packages/wm.scm (libmodule): New variable.
---
 gnu/packages/c.scm | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 22 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/c.scm b/gnu/packages/c.scm
index fb876eeb71..3afdaa995a 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/c.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/c.scm
@@ -1300,6 +1300,28 @@ (define-public libdispatch
 will take care of dispatching tasks to available cores.")
     (license license:asl2.0)))
 
+
+(define-public libmodule
+  (package
+    (name "libmodule")
+    (version "5.0.1")
+    (source
+     (origin
+       (method git-fetch)
+       (uri (git-reference
+             (url "https://github.com/FedeDP/libmodule")
+             (commit version)))
+       (sha256
+        (base32 "1j48gkj6zlifrmx9qh37ijmqjvdvgmpvxah7j2qlrhdxcc6n4i62"))))
+    (build-system cmake-build-system)
+    (native-inputs (list pkg-config))
+    (arguments '(#:tests? #f)) ;tests not found
+    (home-page "https://github.com/FedeDP/libmodule")
+    (synopsis "Simple and elegant implementation of an actor library in C")
+    (description "Libmodule offers a small and simple C implementation of an
+ actor library that aims to let developers easily create modular C projects.")
+    (license license:expat)))
+
 (define-public utf8-h
   ;; The latest tag is used as there is no release.
   (let ((commit "500d4ea9f4c3449e5243c088d8af8700f7189734")

base-commit: 0ce1f82e5aaac951b21d579eb46bf75cfe6713c0
prerequisite-patch-id: 36ae907c0ae2cbc001f774c0514ab217855270c2
prerequisite-patch-id: f85768858f3a8b1ef44b6e355dcd7f9254c07d24
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c99b804c1a929fc9d74b4c3d92263cbd296f785
prerequisite-patch-id: 2525aea715c2eb5be5f61e2e14296a36898413ca
prerequisite-patch-id: f7afbf36e2776eced1e69090ec127a40456efca4
prerequisite-patch-id: ba73cf06ab2610e36d03df1f6b6a1c4b8f271cda
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ac4b32603488e776af63831ff13406c649a8686
prerequisite-patch-id: 1cec3e6ed7a13938c53c24f816056d98b2b005c7
prerequisite-patch-id: 011ca6e0eaf4ea7077787d7030f193836c30aa82
prerequisite-patch-id: 4243cf3f6370445e6d583f03231e87921f541cc2
prerequisite-patch-id: 6c88bfec7b2fa53face9523329de4a9102149772
prerequisite-patch-id: d1bed6e8da46c3d6f4017546f7a00c001e814fe1
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ff1bcd9503a2b38ca7cc59ebdcebb45f970cf1a
prerequisite-patch-id: 4aa5ec94c128f5b6b6b6709c25baa49fffa571f6
prerequisite-patch-id: cb8f4f83e84db03ffa3c6be6c6b0df2ef0b59422
prerequisite-patch-id: 709b4522fd225f3c28bb2721e5dd9a20014ce131
-- 
2.38.1