Subject: bug#59939: closed (Re: bug#59939: package-install-from-buffer should differentiate 09 from 9)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 16:43:02 +0000

Your bug report

#59939: package-install-from-buffer should differentiate 09 from 9

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
59939: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=59939
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#59939: package-install-from-buffer should differentiate 09 from 9
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 09:41:45 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> Jean Louis <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> I have in the package following:
>>
>> Version: 2.09
>>
>> and when I do:
>>
>> M-x package-install-from-buffer
>>
>> The package version becomes 2.9 and not 2.09
>>
>> personally I think this is bug.
>
> I don't: the versions 2.09 and 2.9 are equivalent, because (= 09 9)
>
> Why don't you just use 2.0.9 instead?

No further comments in 9 months.

I'm therefore closing this bug report.

Subject: 30.0.50;
From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 09:32:17 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have in the package following:

Version: 2.09

and when I do:

M-x package-install-from-buffer

The package version becomes 2.9 and not 2.09

personally I think this is bug.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.17.6, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2022-12-10 built on
 protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: fbbf3610fd5b27873e13cfd7702d5b0bbb15c2f8
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: Parabola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  hyperbole-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Programming/git/emacs-libpq/test hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/test
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-2.9/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-utilities
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-pg-basics hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-pg-basics-0.1/rcd-pg-basics
~/Programming/git/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-0.0.1/vterm
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-trade hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-trade-0.1/rcd-trade
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-notes hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-notes-0.1/rcd-notes
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-vcard hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-vcard-0.1/rcd-vcard
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-paps hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-paps-0.1/rcd-paps
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/pleroma hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/pleroma-0.1/pleroma
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-translations hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-translations-1.33/rcd-translations
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-box hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-box-0.1/rcd-box
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-people-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-people-sqlite-0.1/rcd-people-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-password hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-password-1.1/rcd-password
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/double-opt-in hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/double-opt-in-0.1/double-opt-in
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/Drew Adams/saferegion hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/saferegion-0/saferegion
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/voice2html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/voice2html-0.11/voice2html
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-business hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-business-0.1/rcd-business
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/mutt-tools hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/mutt-tools-1.1/mutt-tools
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-encryption hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-encryption-0.1/rcd-encryption
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/termux hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/termux-0.1/termux
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-mail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-mail-1.67/rcd-mail
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/units hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/units-0.1/units
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf-hyperscope hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-hyperscope-0.1/rcd-cf-hyperscope
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/hyperscope hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperscope-1.57/hyperscope
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-template hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-template-1.14/rcd-template
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.88/rcd-cf
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-vc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-vc-2.5/rcd-vc
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db-basics hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-basics-1.40/rcd-db-basics
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-hash-edit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-hash-edit-0.2/rcd-hash-edit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-lint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-bind-key hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-delight hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-diminish hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-ensure hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-core hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20200805.1727/bind-key hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-jump hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-1.8/eglot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-refile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-20201001.1727/dictionary hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/dictionary

Features:
(shadow mailalias emacsbug loaddefs-gen radix-tree lisp-mnt
vc-filewise vc-rcs log-view easy-mmode pcvs-util mule-util async
display-line-numbers rcd-notes mutt-tools rcd-cf-hyperscope hyperscope
org-protocol markdown-mode edit-indirect doc-view filenotify jka-compr
image-mode exif pleroma rcd-mailing double-opt-in rcd-translations
rcd-mail rcd-cf pcase time-stamp rcd-vc rcd-pg-basics pq pq-core
rcd-db-basics ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md
ox-latex ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox mail-extr maildir qp
maildir-index dash s noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv chart misearch
multi-isearch dired-aux dired-launch rcd-devel-utilities skeleton
hyperbole kotl-autoloads hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id klink hib-kbd
hib-debbugs hib-social hsys-www hypb-ert ert ewoc debug backtrace
hactypes bookmark hui hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs etags fileloop xref
project hsys-org org-element avl-tree generator org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-lisp ob-perl ob-scheme ob-shell ob-sql ob-ditaa ob-plantuml ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func hui-menu hyrolo-menu hyrolo sort
hui-jmenu hpath tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat rx shell pcomplete ls-lisp noutline outline
hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hui-window pulse hycontrol hui-select hui-mini
hsettings hui-em-but hbut view hbdata hgnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win hsmail message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader hmail htz cal-julian hbmap
hmoccur hvar hypb locate hact set hhist hversion hload-path
dracula-theme cus-theme cus-edit pp cus-start face-remap server
format-spec cl-extra help-mode warnings icons light-blue-theme
which-key timeclock scroll-all savehist saveplace mb-depth midnight
ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color immortal-scratch grep
compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring gnus nnheader gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit hl-line elec-pair time battery dbus xml cus-load festival
windmove rcd-password rcd-utilities rcd-template hi-lock cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs persistent-scratch gold-price units enriched
disp-table facemenu dired-x dired dired-loaddefs thingatpt+ thingatpt
rcd-pg-basics-autoloads cl rcd-trade-autoloads rcd-notes-autoloads
osm-autoloads hyperbole-autoloads xr-autoloads ivy-posframe-autoloads
w3m-load auctex-autoloads tex-site monokai-theme-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads popup-autoloads
tangotango-theme-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
aggressive-completion-autoloads ujelly-theme-autoloads vcard-autoloads
rcd-box-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads rcd-people-sqlite-autoloads
lin-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads adoc-mode-autoloads
luwak-autoloads tramp-theme-autoloads olc-autoloads
spacemacs-theme-autoloads eev-autoloads ess-autoloads
moe-theme-autoloads pandoc-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads
autothemer-autoloads voice2html-autoloads rcd-business-autoloads
slime-autoloads corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads take-off-autoloads
which-key-autoloads rcd-cf-hyperscope-autoloads rcd-template-autoloads
rcd-cf-autoloads rcd-db-basics-autoloads aircon-theme-autoloads
dired-rsync-autoloads crdt-autoloads nano-theme-autoloads
boxy-autoloads embark-autoloads context-coloring-autoloads
oblivion-theme-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads queue-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads rcd-utilities-autoloads finder-inf
apropospriate-theme-autoloads nlinum-autoloads
system-packages-autoloads org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
info eglot-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray
oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 789584 51005)
 (symbols 48 42655 1)
 (strings 32 202423 12066)
 (string-bytes 1 6966084)
 (vectors 16 73178)
 (vector-slots 8 1570636 225743)
 (floats 8 620 110)
 (intervals 56 25526 54)
 (buffers 984 33))

-- 
Jean Louis

GNU Support - installations, support, advice, help
https://GNU.Support

GNU Social Network: https://gnusocial.club
GNU Social Network on Pleroma: https://pleroma.gnusocial.club