Subject: Re: bug#59902: 30.0.50; Image overlay is not updated until the cursor moves to the overlay

From: William Denton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 14:18:27 -0500 (EST)

About not needing a sh executable: I don't know if this helps, but if you have R 
installed this will show the problem:

#+begin_src R :results graphics file :file /tmp/plot.png
plot(1)
#+end_src

C-c C-c to execute, and a small chart will be generated.  Change "plot(1)" to 
"plot(2)" and re-execute.  The file on disk will change, but not the image in 
the buffer.

Move the pointer down to after the colon in #+RESULTS:, move it right once more 
to the next line, and the image will change.  You can toggle back and forth by 
moving the pointer left and right.

Bill

--
William Denton
https://www.miskatonic.org/
Librarian, artist and licensed private investigator.
Toronto, Canada