Subject: bug#59876: closed (Re: bug#59876: Bug.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 16:20:22 +0000

Your bug report

#59876: Bug.

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
59876: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=59876
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#59876: Bug.
From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
To: Ping Pong <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 17:40:32 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 at 01:38, Ping Pong <[email-masked]> wrote:

> That is as much as I can remember.

Ah, so it’d be near to impossible to tackle this. :-)

I’m closing.  Feel free to reopen or raise your hand if I am missing
something.

Cheers,
simon

Subject: Bug.
From: Ping Pong <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 06:16:16 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

My shell asked me to send this your way:

alex@am-e4b3188cb1e4:~$ guix install glibc-locales
hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

guix install: warning: Consider running 'guix pull' followed by
'guix package -u' to get up-to-date packages and security updates.

The following package will be installed:
   glibc-locales 2.31

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
11.1 MB will be downloaded
 libtiff-4.2.0-doc  358KiB            1.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libjpeg-turbo-2.0.5  380KiB          2.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libtiff-4.2.0  391KiB                1.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
12.4 MB will be downloaded
 bdb-5.3.28  945KiB                   2.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 cyrus-sasl-2.1.27  234KiB            1.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 openldap-2.4.57  1.2MiB              1.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
12.3 MB will be downloaded
 curl-7.76.0-doc  624KiB              2.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 nghttp2-1.41.0-lib  89KiB            803KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 openldap-2.4.50  1.2MiB              1.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 curl-7.76.0  385KiB                  1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
14.7 MB will be downloaded
 curl-7.74.0  379KiB                 1005KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 git-minimal-2.31.1  4.1MiB           3.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
31.2 MB will be downloaded
 gnutls-3.6.15-doc  1.0MiB            2.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 zlib-1.2.11  94KiB                   1.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 gcc-7.5.0  38.4MiB                   2.5MiB/s 00:15 [##################]
100.0%
 gnutls-3.6.15-debug  2.6MiB          1.6MiB/s 00:02 [##################]
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
The following derivation will be built:
   /gnu/store/531mh8gw2czrwk7r9p6hz9d7prkxrlhr-profile.drv

50.7 MB will be downloaded
 glibc-locales-2.31  10.8MiB          942KiB/s 00:12 [##################]
100.0%
 bzip2-1.0.8  176KiB                  1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 coreutils-8.32  6.2MiB               2.5MiB/s 00:03 [##################]
100.0%
 gmp-6.2.0  911KiB                    2.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 guile-gdbm-ffi-20120209.fa1d5b6  56KiB 1.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libffi-3.3  73KiB                    1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libfontenc-1.1.4  17KiB              3.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libgc-8.0.4  224KiB                  1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libltdl-2.4.6  37KiB                 1.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libpng-1.6.37  231KiB                1.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libunistring-0.9.10  500KiB          2.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 freetype-2.10.4  555KiB              2.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 linux-libre-headers-5.4.20  1.0MiB   1.8MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 mkfontscale-1.2.1  21KiB             2.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 module-import-compiled  77KiB        1.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 mkfontdir-1.0.7  4KiB                1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 module-import-compiled  68KiB        1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 module-import-compiled  115KiB       1.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 module-import-compiled  75KiB        1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 perl-5.30.2  13.6MiB                 2.3MiB/s 00:06 [##################]
100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  201KiB            1.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 texinfo-6.7  1.2MiB                  1.7MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 guile-3.0.2  6.9MiB                  2.7MiB/s 00:03 [##################]
100.0%
building CA certificate bundle...
building fonts directory...
building directory of Info manuals...
building database for manual pages...
building profile with 1 package...
alex@am-e4b3188cb1e4:~$ guix pull
hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to f57fbc2 (29,263 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git f57fbc2
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
building /gnu/store/sflmgcfcdwizj7iyd3pfksdvrkc3pskb-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/7k17dvmcrdicjsdxmpvhss4p3i3d70j5-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/j9s3n7iqvh8pqkxkwy91nq3qynr1nby7-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/czdk1i2irzbixzqa7bainirm3a1ikz38-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/vdp37y2bhpmxvaby7xb6359insvb151n-module-import.drv...
building
/gnu/store/pxk69m44cn2yjw030lgbx642q42xj9xa-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/p1ni30yz0b0bi01f4ld7ypibrhgrrk4n-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/xp161bsx6c2pc8cniy4gss0j5y21hnar-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 curl-7.84.0-doc  667KiB

19.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 bash-static-5.1.8  690KiB

 499.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 glibc-utf8-locales-2.33  808KiB

 1.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 glibc-2.33  9.0MiB

1.7MiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.8  589KiB

804KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 gcc-10.3.0-lib  4.6MiB

1.1MiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.8  570KiB

478.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gmp-6.2.1  571KiB

 491.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libffi-3.3  51KiB

 163.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libgc-8.0.4  214KiB

 238.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libtasn1-4.17.0  102KiB

79.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libunistring-0.9.10  492KiB

 697.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 nettle-3.7.3  353KiB

442.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libidn2-2.3.1  122KiB

 137.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 nghttp2-1.44.0-lib  86KiB

89.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 openssl-1.1.1l  1.6MiB

3.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 p11-kit-0.23.22  433KiB

 892.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 mit-krb5-1.19.2  1.0MiB

 313KiB/s 00:03 [##################] 100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  187KiB

 342KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 zlib-1.2.11  77KiB

 69.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-3.0.7  6.9MiB

 693KiB/s 00:10 [##################] 100.0%
 gnutls-3.7.2  1.8MiB

364KiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
 curl-7.84.0  389KiB

87KiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-gnutls-3.7.9  98KiB

 140KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
guix substitute: warning: while fetching
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/iwcw80p8lkqsqbvchjvypvl06qlbjc3d-expat-2.4.1:
server is somewhat slow
guix substitute: warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists
 expat-2.4.1  97KiB

225.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 bzip2-1.0.8  55KiB

133.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 curl-7.79.1  377KiB

 770.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gdbm-1.20  177KiB

 215.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 git-minimal-2.38.1  4.5MiB

1.9MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 http-parser-2.9.4-1.ec8b5ee  18KiB

 23KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 libbsd-0.10.0  96KiB

 98KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 libcap-2.62  86KiB

 88KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 libdaemon-0.14  31KiB

19KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 libevent-2.1.12  330KiB

 1.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libgpg-error-1.42  213KiB

 690KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libxau-1.0.9  8KiB

 18KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libgcrypt-1.8.8  531KiB

 2.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libxdmcp-1.1.3  24KiB

61KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libssh-0.9.6  257KiB

708KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libssh2-1.9.0  220KiB

 721.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-ssh-0.15.1  213KiB

474.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libxcb-1.14  277KiB

 501.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-ssh-0.15.1-debug  212KiB

380.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libx11-1.7.3.1  675KiB

1.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 ncurses-6.2.20210619  634KiB

341KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 dbus-1.12.20  286KiB

257KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 pcre-8.45  598KiB

 562KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 readline-8.1.1  433KiB

367KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 util-linux-2.37.2-lib  1.7MiB

 1.9MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.\%
 pcre2-10.37  1.1MiB

 673KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 glib-2.70.2  2.7MiB

 1.3MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 libgit2-1.3.0  624KiB

 461.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 avahi-0.8  384KiB

 864.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-git-0.5.2  496KiB

 322KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 guile-avahi-0.4.0-1.6d43caf  53KiB

116KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 sqlite-3.36.0  1.1MiB

 2.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 guix-daemon-1.4.0rc1  259KiB

229.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 gnutls-3.7.2-doc  1.0MiB

2.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gnutls-3.7.2-debug  4.4MiB

2.4MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
-Backtrace:
          18 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/lzj46vv382in6axngwsjaaa2y96lss04-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 17 (_ _)
    159:9 16 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 15 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2170:24 13 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f410d4f7140> _
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
   1998:8 12 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   299:22 11 (_ _)
   1180:2 10 (_ _)
   1046:2  9 (_ _)
    892:4  8 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2055:12  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f410219a460>)
  1407:13  6 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f410219a460>
#<procedure 7f410b787330 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1407:13  5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f410219a460>
#<procedure 7f40fbeaeea0 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1407:13  4 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f410219a460>
#<procedure 7f4101ac1260 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
   1403:5  3 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f410219a460>
#<procedure 7f40f32b3640 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1419:15  2 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f410219a460> _ _)
   713:11  1 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 7f410219a460> _)
In ./guix/serialization.scm:
     80:6  0 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)

./guix/serialization.scm:80:6: In procedure read-int:
ERROR:
  1. &nar-error:
      file: #f
      port: #<input-output: file 10>
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/lzj46vv382in6axngwsjaaa2y96lss04-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"f57fbc2fb1b20823f433781d08047df5d7bc31df"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.3.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.