Subject: 28.2.50; compilation-search-path incompatible with dir-locals

From: Len Trigg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 14:56:25 +1300

The compilation-search-path variable purports to let the user specify a
list of directories to search when resolving file names found in
compilation error messages. As such this very much should be possible to
specify as a project-specific setting. However, setting this variable in
per-project .dir-locals.el file does not work. When a compilation buffer
is created, the local value is not obeyed (I have my dir locals file setting
this variable regardless of the major mode, and I see the variable being
set in regular modes just fine - it seems to be just compilation mode with
the problem). I am not an expert, but it may be due to compilation mode
calling kill-all-local-variables that prevents this from working as
expected.

In GNU Emacs 28.2.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20,
cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-09-27 built on tron
Repository revision: 00159c086c64147798a4c64bf5d9b94c7e8939de
Repository branch: emacs-28
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home2/len/.local --with-xwidgets --with-rsvg
 --with-cairo --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM XWIDGETS
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_NZ.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-controls-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-clipetty-mode: t
  clipetty-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  fancy-compilation-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  term-keys-mode: t
  diredfl-global-mode: t
  direnv-mode: t
  all-the-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  treemacs-icons-dired-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-ligature-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  mood-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/transient
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/oc
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ox
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home2/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides
/home2/len/.local/share/emacs/28.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail eradio lsp-diagnostics
lsp-headerline lsp-icons lsp-modeline lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc
xwidget goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline lsp-ui-util
lsp-zig lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-yaml
lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog
lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex
lsp-sorbet lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r
lsp-purescript dap-mouse dap-ui gdb-mi gud bui bui-list bui-info
bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils lsp-lens dap-python
lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-pls lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl
lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml lsp-magik lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-mint
lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-lua lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-idris lsp-haxe
lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-gleam lsp-go lsp-completion
lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet
lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp
lsp-crystal lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd
lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada
lsp-actionscript ccls ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy
ccls-call-hierarchy ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight
ccls-common lsp-pylsp lsp-javascript dap-java dap-mode dap-tasks
dap-launch lsp-docker dap-overlays lsp-java lsp-treemacs
lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib lsp-mode
lsp-protocol spinner network-stream vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs magit-extras debug backtrace misc recentf
tree-widget magit-bookmark treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags bookmark
forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs
gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth gnutls forge-notify
forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml bug-reference
forge-post forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite
emacsql emacsql-compiler treemacs-magit magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff
git-commit log-edit add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode magit-git
magit-base magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26 counsel-keepassxc
cl-print help-fns cus-edit cus-start vc-git mule-util sql view conf-mode
tree-sitter-langs tree-sitter-langs-build tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
pp tree-sitter-hl symbol-overlay ws-butler display-fill-column-indicator
display-line-numbers org-indent mixed-pitch face-remap org-element
org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search
eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi org-bullets ob-dot ob-plantuml ob-gnuplot ob-js ob-python
ob-awk ob-shell org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs cursor-sensor counsel xdg disp-table clipetty server diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs generic transient
python-pytest-autoloads python-x folding-isearch folding
python-x-autoloads folding-autoloads importmagic f f-shortdoc shortdoc
epc ctable concurrent deferred importmagic-autoloads epc-autoloads
ctable-autoloads concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads py-isort
py-isort-autoloads python-black reformatter python-black-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads blacken blacken-autoloads groovy-mode
groovy-mode-autoloads eradio-autoloads atomic-chrome websocket bindat
let-alist atomic-chrome-autoloads websocket-autoloads
counsel-keepassxc-autoloads pyvenv eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util pyvenv-autoloads
ccls-autoloads typescript-mode typescript-mode-autoloads
lsp-java-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
spinner-autoloads f-autoloads eldoc-autoloads go-mode find-file ffap
go-mode-autoloads js2-mode js imenu js2-mode-autoloads poly-R
poly-markdown markdown-mode poly-noweb poly-R-autoloads
poly-noweb-autoloads poly-markdown-autoloads polymode derived poly-lock
polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat
polymode-methods polymode-core polymode-classes eieio-custom wid-edit
eieio-base polymode-autoloads ess-view-data ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake
flymake-proc flymake ess-r-xref ess-trns ess-r-package ess-r-completion
ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd noutline outline hideshow ess-s-lang
ess-help ess-mode ess-rdired ess-inf ess-tracebug
ess-view-data-autoloads ess ess-utils ess-custom ess-autoloads
rust-utils rust-mode rust-rustfmt rust-playpen rust-compile rust-cargo
rust-mode-autoloads lua-mode lua-mode-autoloads csharp-mode
csharp-compilation cc-langs csharp-mode-autoloads snakemake-mode python
tramp-sh snakemake-mode-autoloads gnuplot info-look gnuplot-autoloads
scad-dbus hydra lv dbus scad-dbus-autoloads scad-mode cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
scad-mode-autoloads autoload radix-tree fancy-compilation
fancy-compilation-autoloads projectile lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr projectile-autoloads
tree-sitter-langs-autoloads tree-sitter tree-sitter-load tree-sitter-cli
tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get dired-aux tsc-obsolete tree-sitter-autoloads
tsc-autoloads grip-mode grip-mode-autoloads plantuml-mode xml
plantuml-mode-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads multi-web-mode multi-web-mode-autoloads yaml-mode
yaml-mode-autoloads dts-mode dts-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dockerfile-mode sh-script smie executable dockerfile-mode-autoloads
ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util blamer blamer-autoloads git-messenger-autoloads
forge-autoloads yaml-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads ghub-autoloads
treepy-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
closql-autoloads flycheck-aspell flycheck-aspell-autoloads ispell
flycheck find-func flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads company-box company-box-doc frame-local
company-box-icons company-box-autoloads frame-local-autoloads
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-yasnippet company-bbdb company
company-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-snippets
yasnippet yasnippet-autoloads multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core multiple-cursors-autoloads iedit-autoloads
sudo-edit tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
sudo-edit-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads wgrep-ag wgrep-ag-autoloads
wgrep wgrep-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads evil-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads rectangle-utils rect rectangle-utils-autoloads
ws-butler-autoloads dtrt-indent dtrt-indent-autoloads editorconfig
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
editorconfig-autoloads expand-region-autoloads clipetty-autoloads xclip
xclip-autoloads term-keys term-keys-autoloads dired-dragon-autoloads
diredfl diredfl-autoloads image-dired image-mode exif
dired-subtree-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads dired-du-autoloads
dired-single dired-single-autoloads dired-hide-dotfiles
dired-hide-dotfiles-autoloads direnv direnv-autoloads ibuffer-vc
ibuf-ext ibuffer-vc-autoloads midnight dumb-jump popup xref project
dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads consult-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
orderless-autoloads vertico-autoloads all-the-icons-completion-autoloads
counsel-autoloads request mailheader autorevert mail-utils
request-autoloads all-the-icons-ivy-rich ivy-rich
all-the-icons-ivy-rich-autoloads ivy-rich-autoloads all-the-icons-ivy
all-the-icons-ivy-autoloads swiper ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads posframe point-stack
point-stack-autoloads crux-autoloads move-text move-text-autoloads
use-package-bind-key bind-key which-key which-key-autoloads keycast
format-spec compat compat-macs keycast-autoloads minimap
minimap-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads magit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads compat-autoloads treemacs-icons-dired
treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode filenotify
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture inline ht treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros pcase s dash treemacs-autoloads
cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-autoloads all-the-icons-ibuffer ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs all-the-icons-ibuffer-autoloads all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons all-the-icons-autoloads
ligature ligature-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
highlight-indent-guides highlight-indent-guides-autoloads diff-hl-margin
diff-hl-dired dired dired-loaddefs diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir
ewoc diff-mode easy-mmode diff-hl-autoloads edmacro kmacro vc
vc-dispatcher hl-line whitespace finder-inf xterm-color
xterm-color-autoloads rainbow-mode rainbow-mode-autoloads mood-line
mood-line-autoloads jetbrains-darcula-theme-autoloads
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes modus-vivendi-theme-autoloads
use-package-diminish auto-minor-mode auto-minor-mode-autoloads diminish
diminish-autoloads try package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars try-autoloads olivetti
olivetti-autoloads mixed-pitch-autoloads pulse color advice
use-package-ensure xt-mouse comp comp-cstr warnings rx use-package-core
use-package-autoloads info bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq
cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv lazy-lock avoid grep compile
text-property-search comint ansi-color ring delsel cus-load iso-transl
tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1313495 388605)
 (symbols 48 80116 8)
 (strings 32 326977 70195)
 (string-bytes 1 12961093)
 (vectors 16 168541)
 (vector-slots 8 3892221 869464)
 (floats 8 2172 1473)
 (intervals 56 17282 7391)
 (buffers 992 50))