Subject: bug#59855: Emacs Debbugs reply (was Re: bug#59855: Guix Shell with FHS Feedback: lib/tls/x86_64/x86_64?)

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2023 12:31:03 +0100

Hi John,

On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 at 05:39, John Kehayias via Bug reports for GNU Guix <[email-masked]> wrote:

> (resending as it seems debbugs in Emacs doesn't automatically add the
> bug number email in the To/CC list.)

Well, I think it is about Gnus and not Debbugs.  There is bunch of
option to reply with Gnus. :-)

    9 candidates:
        gnus-summary-reply
        gnus-summary-wide-reply
        gnus-summary-very-wide-reply
        gnus-summary-reply-with-original
        gnus-summary-reply-broken-reply-to
        gnus-summary-wide-reply-with-original
        gnus-summary-reply-to-list-with-original
        gnus-summary-very-wide-reply-with-original
        gnus-summary-reply-broken-reply-to-with-original

Personally, I have this config (the only Gnus keybinding I use ;-))

  (define-key gnus-summary-mode-map "R" 'gnus-summary-wide-reply-with-original)
  (define-key gnus-article-mode-map "R" 'gnus-summary-wide-reply-with-original)

which is consistent with Emacs Notmuch key binding.

Hope that helps,
simon