Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Fix julia-documenter and so many Julia packages

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 16:37:10 +0100

Hi,

Commit 83ede5a02e1fc531d912eb92eb0a22a4b897997c updating Git from 2.38.0 to
2.38.1 fixes several securtity issues.  But it changes the default behaviour
of "git submodule", hence breaking the test suite of julia-documenter.

This patch backports the fix from upstream.  This fix has not been released
yet.  An update to lastest Julia Documenter implies other updates.  I am
working on it but it is ~160 patches (from new packages to updates) and it is
not ready yet.

Therefore, this patch allows to have again all the Julia packages instead of
the current: 77.4% substitutes available (243 out of 314).

Cheers,
simon

zimoun (1):
  gnu: julia-documenter: Fix test suite regression.

 gnu/packages/julia-xyz.scm | 9 +++++++++
 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+)

base-commit: 48329575c87bbee7166eedf10b1699599e67c49d
-- 
2.38.1