Subject: bug#59802: 30.0.50; Checkbox button not rendered

From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 15:26:37 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

> And playing the video shows an empty screen here.

Oups.  I don't know why.  I've just re-download it from this mailing
list and it works for me.

Anyway, I have spotted one difference between `svg_load_image' on
"down.svg" (a correctly rendered svg) and "checked.svg" (an incorrectly
rendered one).

In the case of "down.svg", the call to
rsvg_handle_get_intrinsic_size_in_pixels (at image.c line 11281) is a
success and we directly have the viewbox size.

In the case of "checked.svg", this call returns 0 (no viewbox) so we
rely on another method to have the viewbox size.  This second method
does not work either because iwidth is in unit RSVG_UNIT_PERCENT so
width end up being zero.  So we rely on a third method to get the method
to get "checked.svg" viewbox.  This last one seems to work, but I just
wanted to state this difference and it might ring a bell to someone.
-- 
Manuel Giraud