Subject: Re: bug#59802: 30.0.50; Checkbox button not rendered

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 15:49:21 +0200

> From: Stephen Berman <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 14:41:27 +0100
> 
> > What happens if you manually create a buffer with the checkbox and
> > text following it -- does the problem happen in that case as well?
> 
> It does for me: the attached image shows four buffers containing the
> checkbox.svg and checkbox.xpm images from /etc/images.  The leftmost
> buffer shows the default font size, the other buffers show increases of
> the font size successively by two steps with `C-x C-+'.
> 
> (The rightmost buffer shows another oddity: the line number is
> supposedly 47.  This number appears when the cursor moves from 'T' to
> 'e'.  This also happens in the other buffers, but only those with
> increased font size show line number 47; in the leftmost buffer, it
> shows line number 27.)

I couldn't reproduce any of this.  But since you didn't say how you
created that display, exactly, it's possible that I tried something
different.

Can you show the Lisp which you used?