Subject: Re: bug#59802: 30.0.50; Checkbox button not rendered

From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 13:26:56 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

>> Here is what it print on the output:
>> (image :type svg :file "/home/manuel/emacs-repo/etc/images/checked.svg"
>> :scale 1 :transform-smoothing t :ascent center)
>> 
>> Everything seems fine so I think, I'll have to investigate what happen
>> into svg_load_image then.
>
> Yes, that's the logical next step.

Hi,

I've tried to tackle this bug but without success so far.  I cannot the
reproduce the "image_size_error ();" when debugging (even with -Og) but
I have other issue with those rendered checkboxes:

When using a bigger default font, the checkboxes start to disappear
under the baseline.  The "down.svg" does not have this issue.  I've
start to wonder if it is a bug in librsvg on my system but I can see
that it is used by blender, gimp, vlc… So I think I would have seen this
bug elsewhere.

Maybe it is a bug that arise with the combination of "checked.svg" and
librsvg?  But I think it is not something that shows on Linux.  What do
you think I could test, now?
-- 
Manuel Giraud