Subject: bug#59802: 30.0.50; Checkbox button not rendered

From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 17:16:28 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

> I'm not sure I understand the reason for "else if".  Isn't possible
> that both conditions could be true?

True for both conditions is unlikely because we are into a "if (! (0 <
viewbox_width && 0 < viewbox_height))" so either viewbox_height is zero
or viewbox_width is zero.

> If so, why not use both dimensions in that case, instead of
> arbitrarily preferring one of them?

The "both dimension" case is already handled at "if (has_width &&
has_height)" line 11305.

> Which of the 3 possible branches get executed in the recipe of this
> bug?  IOW, which dimension was unknown?

In my case, it is the first branch because "etc/images/checked.svg" does
not have a width attribute so it is considered 100% by
rsvg_handle_get_intrinsic_dimensions and end up being zero.
-- 
Manuel Giraud