Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Add esmini

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 10:09:11 +0100

Hi Guix,

here's some software that simulates blocks on a road.  Something,
something, self-driving cars will become a reality in 2023.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (5):
  gnu: openscenegraph: Use modern package style.
  gnu: openscenegraph: Add output for plugins.
  gnu: Add open-simulation-interface.
  gnu: Add python-open-simulation-interface.
  gnu: Add esmini.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +
 gnu/packages/graphics.scm                     |  54 +-
 .../patches/esmini-no-clutter-log.patch       |  30 +
 .../patches/esmini-use-pkgconfig.patch        | 541 ++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/simulation.scm                   | 108 ++++
 5 files changed, 726 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/esmini-no-clutter-log.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/esmini-use-pkgconfig.patch

base-commit: 9e9204958d3e0ecfe8fd024d8f06068b84f52ba1
-- 
2.38.1