Subject: bug#59793: 29.0.60; subr.elc is not compiled correctly

From: Akib Azmain Turja <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 14:30:50 +0600

Visuwesh <[email-masked]> writes:

> [வெள்ளி டிசம்பர் 09, 2022] Akib Azmain Turja via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text editors" wrote:
>
>> But how can I copy 'yank-transform-functions' hook to the temporary
>> buffer?
>
> I think you can do,
>
>     (setq-local yank-transform-functions 
>                 (buffer-local-value 'yank-transform-functions ORIG-BUFFER))

Thanks, I know that.  But is there any else to do?  I don't know the
internals of 'run-hook-wrapped', so I'm not sure whether that function
treats the global and the local value of hook as the sole source of
truth.

-- 
Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5
Fediverse: [email-masked]
Codeberg: akib
emailselfdefense.fsf.org | "Nothing can be secure without encryption."