Subject: bug#5979: installation bugs

From: Bob Proulx <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:11:36 -0600

tags 5979 + moreinfo
retitle 5979 ns2 installation problems
thanks

Najla Al-Nabhan wrote:
> I'm trying to install ns2 under linux fedora 12. Could you please help me in
> fixing these installation bugs:

What is ns2?

You have reached the GNU Coreutils mailing list.  The GNU Coreutils
are the basic file, shell and text manipulation utilities of the GNU
Operating System.  You can learn more about GNU Coreutils here:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/

The GNU Coreutils are part of the GNU Operating System.  You can learn
more about the GNU Project here:

  http://www.gnu.org/

But you are asking about ns2.  Whatever that is.  But ns2 is not a
part of GNU coreutils and so I am at a loss as to how we might be able
to help you with it.

Bob