Subject: installation bugs

From: Najla Al-Nabhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 01:47:40 +0300

I'm trying to install ns2 under linux fedora 12. Could you please help me in
fixing these installation bugs:

/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:244: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘darkGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:245: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:246: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘hashPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:247: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:256: error:
‘gcValues’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:256: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:257: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:257: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘Tk_GetGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:257: error:
‘GCForeground’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_Draw3DRectangle’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:284: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘Drawable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:292: error: argument
‘drawable’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:247: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:292: error: argument
‘border’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:247: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:292: error: number of
arguments doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:247: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:300: warning: passing
argument 2 of ‘Tk_3DVerticalBevel’ makes pointer from integer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:47: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:300: warning: passing
argument 3 of ‘Tk_3DVerticalBevel’ makes integer from pointer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:47: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:300: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_3DVerticalBevel’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:302: warning: passing
argument 2 of ‘Tk_3DVerticalBevel’ makes pointer from integer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:47: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:302: warning: passing
argument 3 of ‘Tk_3DVerticalBevel’ makes integer from pointer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:47: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:302: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_3DVerticalBevel’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:304: warning: passing
argument 2 of ‘Tk_3DHorizontalBevel’ makes pointer from integer without a
cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:42: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:304: warning: passing
argument 3 of ‘Tk_3DHorizontalBevel’ makes integer from pointer without a
cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:42: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:304: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_3DHorizontalBevel’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:306: warning: passing
argument 2 of ‘Tk_3DHorizontalBevel’ makes pointer from integer without a
cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:42: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:306: warning: passing
argument 3 of ‘Tk_3DHorizontalBevel’ makes integer from pointer without a
cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:42: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:306: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_3DHorizontalBevel’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_NameOf3DBorder’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:333: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘hashPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: At top level:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:352: error: expected
‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘*’ token
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:355: error: expected
identifier or ‘(’ before ‘{’ token
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:376: error: expected
‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tk_3DBorderGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:382: error: expected
identifier or ‘(’ before ‘{’ token
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_Free3DBorder’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:429: error: ‘Display’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:429: error: ‘display’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:429: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘DisplayOfScreen’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:429: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘screen’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:432: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘resourceRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:433: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘resourceRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:437: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘hashPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:439: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:440: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘Tk_FreeColor’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:440: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:442: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘darkColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:443: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘darkColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:445: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:446: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:448: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘shadow’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:448: error: ‘None’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:449: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘Tk_FreeBitmap’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:449: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘shadow’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:451: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:452: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘Tk_FreeGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:452: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:454: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘darkGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:455: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘darkGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:457: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:458: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:461: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:462: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘hashPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:464: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘hashPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:464: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:467: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:468: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:470: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:470: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:472: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘objRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘FreeBorderObjProc’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:535: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘objRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:536: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘objRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:537: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘resourceRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘DupBorderObjProc’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:573: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘objRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_SetBackgroundFromBorder’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:601: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:755: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘Drawable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:757: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:768: error: argument
‘drawable’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:242: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:768: error: argument
‘border’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:242: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:768: error: number of
arguments doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:242: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:769: error: ‘XPoint’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:769: error: expected
‘;’ before ‘poly’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:770: error: expected
‘;’ before ‘perp’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:771: error: expected
‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘*’ token
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:771: error: ‘p1Ptr’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:771: error: ‘p2Ptr’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:771: warning:
left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:773: error: ‘GC’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:773: error: expected
‘;’ before ‘gc’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:775: error: ‘Display’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:775: error: ‘display’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:775: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘display’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:777: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:777: error: ‘None’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:791: warning: passing
argument 2 of ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’ makes pointer from integer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:752: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:791: warning: passing
argument 3 of ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’ makes integer from pointer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:752: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:791: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:794: warning: passing
argument 2 of ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’ makes pointer from integer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:752: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:794: warning: passing
argument 3 of ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’ makes integer from pointer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:752: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:794: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:803: error:
subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:804: error:
subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:850: error:
subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:850: warning:
left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:851: warning:
left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:862: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘ShiftLine’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:862: error: ‘newB1’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:863: error: ‘newB2’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:865: error: ‘poly’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:868: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘Intersect’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:868: error: ‘b1’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:868: error: ‘b2’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:900: error: ‘perp’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:903: error: ‘c’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:904: error: ‘shift1’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:905: error: ‘shift2’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:919: error: ‘gc’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:919: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:921: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘darkGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:923: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘XFillPolygon’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:923: error: ‘Convex’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:924: error:
‘CoordModeOrigin’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_Fill3DRectangle’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:963: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘Drawable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:970: error: argument
‘drawable’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:270: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:970: error: argument
‘border’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:270: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:970: error: number of
arguments doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:270: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:997: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘XFillRectangle’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:997: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘display’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:997: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1004: warning:
passing argument 2 of ‘Tk_Draw3DRectangle’ makes pointer from integer
without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:281: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1004: warning:
passing argument 3 of ‘Tk_Draw3DRectangle’ makes integer from pointer
without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:281: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1004: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_Draw3DRectangle’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_Fill3DPolygon’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1028: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘Drawable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1030: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1041: error: argument
‘drawable’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:265: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1041: error: argument
‘border’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:265: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1041: error: number
of arguments doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:265: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1044: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘display’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1044: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1045: error:
‘Complex’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1045: error:
‘CoordModeOrigin’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1048: warning:
passing argument 2 of ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’ makes pointer from integer without
a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:752: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1048: warning:
passing argument 3 of ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’ makes integer from pointer without
a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:752: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1048: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘BorderInit’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1072: error:
‘TkDisplay’ has no member named ‘borderInit’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1073: error:
‘TkDisplay’ has no member named ‘borderTable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: At top level:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1095: warning:
conflicting types for ‘ShiftLine’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1095: error: static
declaration of ‘ShiftLine’ follows non-static declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:862: note: previous
implicit declaration of ‘ShiftLine’ was here
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘ShiftLine’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1096: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1097: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1102: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1138: error: invalid
type argument of ‘unary *’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1138: error: invalid
type argument of ‘unary *’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1139: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1139: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1140: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1140: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1158: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1164: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: At top level:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1188: error: static
declaration of ‘Intersect’ follows non-static declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:868: note: previous
implicit declaration of ‘Intersect’ was here
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Intersect’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1189: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1190: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1191: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1192: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1193: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1203: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1203: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1203: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1203: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1204: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1204: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1204: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1204: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1205: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1205: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1205: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1205: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1206: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1206: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1206: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1206: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1211: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1211: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1211: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1211: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1218: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1220: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1222: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1222: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1222: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1222: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1229: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1231: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_Get3DBorderFromObj’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1264: error:
‘TkWindow’ has no member named ‘dispPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1279: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘resourceRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1280: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘display’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1280: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘screenNum’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1280: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘screen’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1281: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘atts’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1281: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘colormap’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1301: error:
‘TkDisplay’ has no member named ‘borderTable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1301: error:
‘TkDisplay’ has no member named ‘borderTable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1306: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1307: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘display’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1307: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘screenNum’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1307: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘screen’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1308: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘atts’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1308: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘colormap’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1311: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘objRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘TkDebugBorder’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1391: error:
‘TkWindow’ has no member named ‘dispPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1394: error:
‘TkDisplay’ has no member named ‘borderTable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1394: error:
‘TkDisplay’ has no member named ‘borderTable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1400: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1403: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘resourceRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1405: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘objRefCount’
make: *** [tk3d.o] Error 1
tk8.4.18 make failed! Exiting ...
For problems with Tcl/Tk see http://www.scriptics.com
[root@localhost ns-allinone-2.34]# ^C
[root@localhost ns-allinone-2.34]#

this error appears after running install command under
[[email-masked]]

-- 
Najla Al-Nabhan,

Lecturer,
King Saud University,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.