Subject: Re: bug#5979: installation bugs

From: Bob Proulx <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 14:16:08 -0600

Bob Proulx wrote:
> What is ns2?

Since nothing has been heard in response I assume that your problem
has been resolved satisfactorily by the previous response.  Therefore
I am closing this bug.  It will remain in the archive and will remain
available for further comment.

Bob

> You have reached the GNU Coreutils mailing list.  The GNU Coreutils
> are the basic file, shell and text manipulation utilities of the GNU
> Operating System.  You can learn more about GNU Coreutils here:
> 
>   http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/
> 
> The GNU Coreutils are part of the GNU Operating System.  You can learn
> more about the GNU Project here:
> 
>   http://www.gnu.org/
> 
> But you are asking about ns2.  Whatever that is.  But ns2 is not a
> part of GNU coreutils and so I am at a loss as to how we might be able
> to help you with it.
> 
> Bob