Subject: bug#5979: closed (Re: bug#5979: installation bugs)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 20:17:02 +0000

Your bug report

#5979: ns2 installation problems

which was filed against the coreutils package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
5979: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=5979
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#5979: installation bugs
From: Bob Proulx <[email-masked]>
To: Najla Al-Nabhan <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 14:16:08 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Bob Proulx wrote:
> What is ns2?

Since nothing has been heard in response I assume that your problem
has been resolved satisfactorily by the previous response.  Therefore
I am closing this bug.  It will remain in the archive and will remain
available for further comment.

Bob

> You have reached the GNU Coreutils mailing list.  The GNU Coreutils
> are the basic file, shell and text manipulation utilities of the GNU
> Operating System.  You can learn more about GNU Coreutils here:
> 
>   http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/
> 
> The GNU Coreutils are part of the GNU Operating System.  You can learn
> more about the GNU Project here:
> 
>   http://www.gnu.org/
> 
> But you are asking about ns2.  Whatever that is.  But ns2 is not a
> part of GNU coreutils and so I am at a loss as to how we might be able
> to help you with it.
> 
> Bob

Subject: installation bugs
From: Najla Al-Nabhan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 01:47:40 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm trying to install ns2 under linux fedora 12. Could you please help me in
fixing these installation bugs:

/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:244: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘darkGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:245: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:246: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘hashPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:247: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:256: error:
‘gcValues’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:256: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:257: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:257: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘Tk_GetGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:257: error:
‘GCForeground’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_Draw3DRectangle’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:284: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘Drawable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:292: error: argument
‘drawable’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:247: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:292: error: argument
‘border’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:247: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:292: error: number of
arguments doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:247: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:300: warning: passing
argument 2 of ‘Tk_3DVerticalBevel’ makes pointer from integer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:47: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:300: warning: passing
argument 3 of ‘Tk_3DVerticalBevel’ makes integer from pointer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:47: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:300: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_3DVerticalBevel’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:302: warning: passing
argument 2 of ‘Tk_3DVerticalBevel’ makes pointer from integer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:47: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:302: warning: passing
argument 3 of ‘Tk_3DVerticalBevel’ makes integer from pointer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:47: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:302: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_3DVerticalBevel’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:304: warning: passing
argument 2 of ‘Tk_3DHorizontalBevel’ makes pointer from integer without a
cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:42: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:304: warning: passing
argument 3 of ‘Tk_3DHorizontalBevel’ makes integer from pointer without a
cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:42: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:304: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_3DHorizontalBevel’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:306: warning: passing
argument 2 of ‘Tk_3DHorizontalBevel’ makes pointer from integer without a
cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:42: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:306: warning: passing
argument 3 of ‘Tk_3DHorizontalBevel’ makes integer from pointer without a
cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:42: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:306: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_3DHorizontalBevel’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_NameOf3DBorder’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:333: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘hashPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: At top level:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:352: error: expected
‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘*’ token
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:355: error: expected
identifier or ‘(’ before ‘{’ token
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:376: error: expected
‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tk_3DBorderGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:382: error: expected
identifier or ‘(’ before ‘{’ token
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_Free3DBorder’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:429: error: ‘Display’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:429: error: ‘display’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:429: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘DisplayOfScreen’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:429: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘screen’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:432: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘resourceRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:433: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘resourceRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:437: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘hashPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:439: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:440: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘Tk_FreeColor’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:440: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:442: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘darkColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:443: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘darkColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:445: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:446: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:448: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘shadow’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:448: error: ‘None’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:449: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘Tk_FreeBitmap’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:449: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘shadow’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:451: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:452: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘Tk_FreeGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:452: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:454: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘darkGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:455: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘darkGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:457: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:458: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:461: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:462: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘hashPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:464: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘hashPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:464: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:467: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:468: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:470: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:470: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:472: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘objRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘FreeBorderObjProc’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:535: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘objRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:536: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘objRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:537: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘resourceRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘DupBorderObjProc’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:573: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘objRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_SetBackgroundFromBorder’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:601: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgColorPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:755: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘Drawable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:757: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:768: error: argument
‘drawable’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:242: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:768: error: argument
‘border’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:242: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:768: error: number of
arguments doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:242: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:769: error: ‘XPoint’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:769: error: expected
‘;’ before ‘poly’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:770: error: expected
‘;’ before ‘perp’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:771: error: expected
‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘*’ token
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:771: error: ‘p1Ptr’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:771: error: ‘p2Ptr’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:771: warning:
left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:773: error: ‘GC’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:773: error: expected
‘;’ before ‘gc’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:775: error: ‘Display’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:775: error: ‘display’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:775: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘display’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:777: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:777: error: ‘None’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:791: warning: passing
argument 2 of ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’ makes pointer from integer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:752: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:791: warning: passing
argument 3 of ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’ makes integer from pointer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:752: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:791: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:794: warning: passing
argument 2 of ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’ makes pointer from integer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:752: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:794: warning: passing
argument 3 of ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’ makes integer from pointer without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:752: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:794: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:803: error:
subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:804: error:
subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:850: error:
subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:850: warning:
left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:851: warning:
left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:862: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘ShiftLine’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:862: error: ‘newB1’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:863: error: ‘newB2’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:865: error: ‘poly’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:868: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘Intersect’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:868: error: ‘b1’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:868: error: ‘b2’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:900: error: ‘perp’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:903: error: ‘c’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:904: error: ‘shift1’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:905: error: ‘shift2’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:919: error: ‘gc’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:919: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘lightGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:921: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘darkGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:923: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘XFillPolygon’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:923: error: ‘Convex’
undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:924: error:
‘CoordModeOrigin’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_Fill3DRectangle’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:963: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘Drawable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:970: error: argument
‘drawable’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:270: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:970: error: argument
‘border’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:270: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:970: error: number of
arguments doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:270: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:997: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘XFillRectangle’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:997: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘display’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:997: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1004: warning:
passing argument 2 of ‘Tk_Draw3DRectangle’ makes pointer from integer
without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:281: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1004: warning:
passing argument 3 of ‘Tk_Draw3DRectangle’ makes integer from pointer
without a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:281: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1004: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_Draw3DRectangle’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_Fill3DPolygon’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1028: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘Drawable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1030: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1041: error: argument
‘drawable’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:265: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1041: error: argument
‘border’ doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:265: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1041: error: number
of arguments doesn’t match prototype
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tkDecls.h:265: error:
prototype declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1044: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘display’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1044: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘bgGC’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1045: error:
‘Complex’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1045: error:
‘CoordModeOrigin’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1048: warning:
passing argument 2 of ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’ makes pointer from integer without
a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:752: note: expected
‘Tk_3DBorder’ but argument is of type ‘int’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1048: warning:
passing argument 3 of ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’ makes integer from pointer without
a cast
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:752: note: expected
‘int’ but argument is of type ‘Tk_3DBorder’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1048: error: too many
arguments to function ‘Tk_Draw3DPolygon’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘BorderInit’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1072: error:
‘TkDisplay’ has no member named ‘borderInit’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1073: error:
‘TkDisplay’ has no member named ‘borderTable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: At top level:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1095: warning:
conflicting types for ‘ShiftLine’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1095: error: static
declaration of ‘ShiftLine’ follows non-static declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:862: note: previous
implicit declaration of ‘ShiftLine’ was here
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘ShiftLine’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1096: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1097: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1102: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1138: error: invalid
type argument of ‘unary *’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1138: error: invalid
type argument of ‘unary *’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1139: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1139: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1140: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1140: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1158: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1164: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: At top level:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1188: error: static
declaration of ‘Intersect’ follows non-static declaration
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:868: note: previous
implicit declaration of ‘Intersect’ was here
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Intersect’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1189: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1190: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1191: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1192: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1193: error: expected
declaration specifiers before ‘XPoint’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1203: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1203: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1203: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1203: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1204: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1204: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1204: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1204: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1205: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1205: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1205: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1205: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1206: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1206: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1206: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1206: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1211: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1211: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1211: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1211: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1218: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1220: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1222: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1222: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1222: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1222: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1229: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1231: error: invalid
type argument of ‘->’ (have ‘int’)
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘Tk_Get3DBorderFromObj’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1264: error:
‘TkWindow’ has no member named ‘dispPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1279: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘resourceRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1280: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘display’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1280: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘screenNum’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1280: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘screen’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1281: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘atts’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1281: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘colormap’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1301: error:
‘TkDisplay’ has no member named ‘borderTable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1301: error:
‘TkDisplay’ has no member named ‘borderTable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1306: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1307: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘display’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1307: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘screenNum’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1307: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘screen’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1308: error:
‘Tk_FakeWin’ has no member named ‘atts’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1308: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘colormap’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1311: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘objRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c: In function
‘TkDebugBorder’:
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1391: error:
‘TkWindow’ has no member named ‘dispPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1394: error:
‘TkDisplay’ has no member named ‘borderTable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1394: error:
‘TkDisplay’ has no member named ‘borderTable’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1400: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘nextPtr’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1403: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘resourceRefCount’
/root/ns-allinone-2.34/tk8.4.18/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:1405: error:
‘TkBorder’ has no member named ‘objRefCount’
make: *** [tk3d.o] Error 1
tk8.4.18 make failed! Exiting ...
For problems with Tcl/Tk see http://www.scriptics.com
[root@localhost ns-allinone-2.34]# ^C
[root@localhost ns-allinone-2.34]#

this error appears after running install command under
[[email-masked]]

-- 
Najla Al-Nabhan,

Lecturer,
King Saud University,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.