Subject: 29.0.60; Allow inhibit-message when comp--native-compile performs Deleting temporary file

From: daanturo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 14:18:48 +0700

Lately I have been a lot of those messages, compared to Emacs 28, like:

Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d686967686c696768742d766172732d616e642d6661636573_emacs_lisp_highlight_vars_and_faces_0s4Br6t.eln
Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d7472756e636174652d70696e_emacs_lisp_truncate_pin_0TUNdtt.eln
Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d2d63616c63756c6174652d6c6973702d696e64656e742d61_emacs_lisp__calculate_lisp_indent_a_0QqYMkT.eln

Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d686967686c696768742d766172732d616e642d6661636573_emacs_lisp_highlight_vars_and_faces_0SGyup1.eln
Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d7472756e636174652d70696e_emacs_lisp_truncate_pin_0tKqOUb.eln
Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d2d63616c63756c6174652d6c6973702d696e64656e742d61_emacs_lisp__calculate_lisp_indent_a_0EhPIx2.eln

I suspect it's because of this:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/lisp/emacs-lisp/comp.el?h=2e4960d63df27395f4d9a7b15a5f9c5b872f4b06#n4118

Can we allow inhibiting those messages from appearing in the echo area?
I find them a quite noisy.

Even better solution IMO, would be logging them into the
*(async)?-native-compile-log* buffer without echoing to avoid overriding
previous messages.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.35, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2022-11-30 built on dan-laptop
Repository revision: 856f406ba87dc1849aa700d6166fa237d983ebd4
Repository branch: makepkg
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--localstatedir=/var
'--program-transform-name='\''s/\(ctags\)/\1.emacs/'\''' --with-json
--with-libsystemd --with-mailutils --with-modules
--with-native-compilation --with-pgtk --without-xaw3d --with-sound=alsa
--with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2 --with-xwidgets --without-libotf
--without-m17n-flt --with-native-compilation=aot
--without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe -fno-plt
-fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
-fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection'
LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
dired-async-mode: t
pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
bug-reference-prog-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
highlight-quoted-mode: t
global-blamer-mode: t
blamer-mode: t
git-gutter-mode: t
dap-tooltip-mode: t
dap-ui-controls-mode: t
dap-ui-mode: t
gdb-many-windows: t
dap-mode: t
whitespace-mode: t
my-outline-comment-mode: t
my-outline-minor-highlight-mode: t
outline-minor-mode: t
eros-mode: t
my-lispyville-mode: t
my-lispy-mode: t
vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
highlight-numbers-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
hl-todo-mode: t
flyspell-lazy-mode: t
highlight-indent-guides-mode: t
my-sticky-top-level-in-header-mode: t
rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
sideline-mode: t
flymake-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
global-so-long-mode: t
treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
my-auto-sidebar-mode: t
treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
treemacs-follow-mode: t
treemacs-git-mode: t
treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
nyan-mode: t
minions-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
better-jumper-mode: t
better-jumper-local-mode: t
evil-goggles-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-mode: t
evil-snipe-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
evil-snipe-local-mode: t
vertico-multiform-mode: t
vertico-mouse-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
server-mode: t
gcmh-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
hl-line-mode: t
winner-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
ws-butler-mode: t
global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
undo-fu-session-mode: t
undo-fu-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
solaire-global-mode: t
global-subword-mode: t
subword-mode: t
my-scroll-mode: t
cua-mode: t
key-chord-mode: t
+popup-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
flyspell-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
windmove-mode: t
my-lsp-global-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
my-pair-navigate-mode: t
my-global-pair-edit-mode: t
my-pair-edit-mode: t
my-minibuffer-input-history-mode: t
my-tree-sitter-global-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
prettify-symbols-mode: t
tab-bar-history-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
context-menu-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
window-divider-mode: t
undelete-frame-mode: t
size-indication-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/ivy/elpa hides ~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/lispy/elpa
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/ht/ht hides ~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/ht
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/f/f-shortdoc hides ~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/f-shortdoc
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/f/f hides ~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/f
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/s/s hides ~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/s
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/dash/dash hides ~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/dash
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-package hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-package
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-utilities-emacs hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-utilities-emacs
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-doom hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-doom
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/16-my-commands hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/16-my-commands
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/01-my-core-functions hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/01-my-core-functions
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-pkg hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-pkg
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-sgml hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-sgml
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-minibuffer hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-minibuffer
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-embark hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-embark
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-code-format hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-code-format
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-archived-functions hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-archived-functions
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-web-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-web-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-vterm hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-vterm
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-typescript-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-typescript-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-evil hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-evil
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-eat hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-eat
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/32-my-config-functions hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/32-my-config-functions
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/00-my-use-elisp hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/00-my-use-elisp
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-completion-style hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-completion-style
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/00-my-core-macros hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/00-my-core-macros
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-command-line hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-command-line
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-repo hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-repo
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-DE-OS hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-DE-OS
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-project hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-project
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-occur hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-occur
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-frame-window hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-frame-window
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-ivy hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-ivy
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-scheme-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-scheme-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-scala-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-scala-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-python-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-python-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-markdown-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-markdown-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-eshell-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-eshell-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-elixir-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-elixir-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-dired-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-dired-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-clojure-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-clojure-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-tex-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-tex-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-ox-latex hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-ox-latex
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-ein hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-ein
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-antlr-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-antlr-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-highlight-just hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-highlight-just
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-snippet hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-snippet
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-flymake hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-flymake
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-minibuffer-next-history hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-minibuffer-next-history
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-preview-latex hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-preview-latex
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-pair hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-pair
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-tree-sitter hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-tree-sitter
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-thing-at-point hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-thing-at-point
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-python hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-python
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-org hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-org
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-net hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-net
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-multiple-cursors hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-multiple-cursors
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-markdown hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-markdown
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-image hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-image
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-ein hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-ein
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-apheleia hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-apheleia
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-code-format-try-region hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-code-format-try-region
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-center-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-center-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-tree-sitter hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-tree-sitter
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-multiple-cursors hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-multiple-cursors
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-iedit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-iedit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-devdocs hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-devdocs
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/16-my-commands-edit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/16-my-commands-edit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/16-my-commands-compiled hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/16-my-commands-compiled
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-outline-comment-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-outline-comment-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-tabulated-list hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-tabulated-list
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/alphapapa-unpackaged hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/alphapapa-unpackaged
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-theme hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-theme
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-expand-region hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-expand-region
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-dabbrev hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-dabbrev
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-clipboard hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-clipboard
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-org hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-org
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-helpful hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-helpful
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-expand-region hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-expand-region
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-version-control hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-version-control
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-shell hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-shell
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-recentf hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-recentf
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-undo-tree hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-undo-tree
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-sticky-header hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-sticky-header
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-scripts hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-scripts
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-other-window hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-other-window
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-move-lines hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-move-lines
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-minibuffer-input-history-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-minibuffer-input-history-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-levenshtein-edit-distance hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-levenshtein-edit-distance
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-latex-math hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-latex-math
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-goto-outline hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-goto-outline
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-vterm hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-vterm
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-url hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-url
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-typescript hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-typescript
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-tab-bar hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-tab-bar
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-system-theme hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-system-theme
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-structural-edit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-structural-edit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-straight hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-straight
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-ssh hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-ssh
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-other hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-other
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-mouse hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-mouse
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-man hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-man
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-magit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-magit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-lispy hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-lispy
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-latex hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-latex
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-jupyter hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-jupyter
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-iedit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-iedit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-flycheck hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-flycheck
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-file-directory hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-file-directory
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-fcitx hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-fcitx
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-evil hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-evil
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-epkg hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-epkg
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-emacs-lisp hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-emacs-lisp
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-elixir hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-elixir
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-eldoc hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-eldoc
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-edit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-edit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-edit-indirect hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-edit-indirect
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-documentation hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-documentation
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-dired hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-dired
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-dash-docs hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-dash-docs
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-code-completion hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-code-completion
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-code-cells hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-code-cells
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-clojure hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-clojure
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-export-minibuffer-annotations hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-export-minibuffer-annotations
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-evalu hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-evalu
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-display-point-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-display-point-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-dired-count hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-dired-count
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-M-z-keys hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-M-z-keys
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-sh-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-sh-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-magit-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-magit-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-treemacs hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-treemacs
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-symex hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-symex
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-lispy hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-lispy
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-ielm hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-ielm
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-fcitx hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-fcitx
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-embark hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-embark
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-dap-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-dap-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-consult hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-consult
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-apheleia hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-apheleia
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-avy hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-avy
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-bookmark hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-bookmark
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-dart-functions hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-dart-functions
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-dart-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-dart-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-tramp hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-tramp
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-execu hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-execu
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-java-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-java-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-c-mode-common-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-c-mode-common-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-ensure-extension-edit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-ensure-extension-edit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-racket-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-racket-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-info hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-info
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-eww hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-eww
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-eaf hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-eaf
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-async-emacs-lisp hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-async-emacs-lisp
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-invert-background hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-invert-background
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-rotate-text hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-rotate-text
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-utilities-cli hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-utilities-cli
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-utilities-application hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-utilities-application
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-undim-commentary hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-undim-commentary
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-idle-eval hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-idle-eval
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-hydras hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-hydras
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-fun-lib hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-fun-lib
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-dired-multi-paste hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-dired-multi-paste
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-async-shell-command-with-limited-jobs hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-async-shell-command-with-limited-jobs
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-wgrep hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-wgrep
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-term hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-term
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-sql hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-sql
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-org-elp hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-org-elp
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-npm-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-npm-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-jupyter hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-jupyter
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-image-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-image-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-epkg hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-epkg
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-dash-docs hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-dash-docs
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-copilot hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-copilot
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-code-cells hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-code-cells
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-cape hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-cape
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-avy hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-avy
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/doom-lib hides ~/.config/emacs/lisp/doom-lib
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/transient
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-version
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-table
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-src
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-refile
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-num
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-list
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-keys
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-id
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-goto
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-element
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-man
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-info
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/soap-client/soap-inspect hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/net/soap-inspect
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/soap-client/soap-client hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/net/soap-client
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/map/map hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/eldoc/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort flymake-proselint adaptive-wrap mail-extr dabbrev
hippie-exp my-functions-dabbrev evil-collection-helpful after-helpful
helpful trace info-look evil-collection-info after-info info
evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs emacsbug ssh-agency
my-functions-multiple-cursors my-functions-magit goto-addr
hide-mode-line tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache time-stamp zeroconf
dbus my-functions-project my-other-window diredfl all-the-icons-dired
my-dired-count hook-dired-mode-hook my-functions-dired my-functions-evil
dired-async my-functions-minibuffer vertico-directory pixel-scroll
evil-anzu anzu char-fold swiper evil-collection-ivy after-ivy ivy
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir vc-hg vc-svn vc evil-collection-view view
consult-xref my-functions-embark evil-collection-embark after-embark
embark-org embark-consult embark ffap puni org-capture org-agenda lispy
hydra lispy-inline after-avy avy etags fileloop help-fns radix-tree
lispy-tags zoutline semantic/db eieio-base semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet evil-collection-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util after-iedit iedit iedit-lib
after-multiple-cursors multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core oc-natbib oc-csl citeproc citeproc-itemgetters
citeproc-biblatex citeproc-bibtex parsebib ol-bibtex evil-collection-org
after-org smartparens-org org-yt org-element org-persist xdg org-id
org-refile avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp org-table ol org-keys citeproc-cite
citeproc-subbibs citeproc-sort citeproc-name citeproc-formatters
citeproc-number smartparens-rst rst citeproc-proc citeproc-disamb
citeproc-itemdata citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro
citeproc-choose citeproc-date citeproc-context citeproc-prange
citeproc-style citeproc-locale citeproc-term citeproc-rt citeproc-lib
citeproc-s queue bibtex oc-biblatex oc evil-collection-calendar cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs mule-util doom-dracula-theme my-completion-style
evil-collection-consult after-consult consult-vertico consult compat-28
magit-bookmark treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags evil-collection-bookmark
after-bookmark bookmark magit-extras magit-gitflow magit-delta
xterm-color hook-magit-mode-hook treemacs-magit
evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder async
code-review code-review-actions code-review-comment code-review-section
code-review-bitbucket code-review-faces shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file
svg emojify evil-collection-apropos apropos code-review-gitlab
code-review-utils evil-collection-forge forge-list forge-commands
forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea
forge-gitlab glab forge-github forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge
forge-core forge-db code-review-parse-hunk code-review-github
code-review-db uuidgen calc-misc calc-ext a code-review-interfaces
deferred ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http url-gw url-auth gnutls
closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-autoloads
evil-collection-magit magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package browse-url
url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
evil-collection-edebug edebug evil-collection-debug debug backtrace
find-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml
mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev gmm-utils pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode
transient magit-git magit-base evil-collection-magit-section
magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26 highlight-quoted
my-functions-file-directory 16-my-commands blamer after-tramp tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-start files-x tramp-compat
parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp sideline-flymake checkdoc git-gutter-fringe
fringe-helper git-gutter evil-collection-vc-git vc-git
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode vc-dispatcher
evil-textobj-tree-sitter tree-sitter-langs tree-sitter-langs-build
evil-collection-tar-mode tar-mode evil-collection-arc-mode arc-mode
archive-mode tree-sitter-hl ts-fold ts-fold-summary ts-fold-parsers
ts-fold-util after-tree-sitter tree-sitter tree-sitter-load
tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get dired-aux evil-collection-dired
dired dired-loaddefs tsc-obsolete my-functions-recentf lsp dap-java
lsp-java request mailheader mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf mailcap dap-gdb-lldb dap-lldb ccls ccls-member-hierarchy
ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy ccls-tree ccls-code-lens
ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
lsp-pyright lsp-dart lsp-dart-commands lsp-dart-flutter-widget-guide
lsp-dart-flutter-fringe-colors lsp-dart-flutter-colors lsp-dart-outline
lsp-dart-code-lens lsp-dart-test-tree lsp-dart-test-output
lsp-dart-test-support lsp-dart-dap lsp-dart-devtools
lsp-dart-flutter-daemon dap-utils dom xml dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs
lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib gdb-mi bindat
gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils lsp-lens after-dap-mode dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch
lsp-docker yaml posframe dap-overlays lsp-dart-closing-labels
lsp-dart-utils lsp-dart-protocol lsp-mode lsp-protocol doom-snippets
doom-snippets-lib yasnippet-snippets yasnippet evil-collection-xref xref
url-util spinner network-stream puny nsm smartparens-config
smartparens-markdown smartparens-text smartparens
evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode edit-indirect url-parse
auth-source password-cache url-vars lv json map evil-collection-imenu
imenu ewoc epg rfc6068 epg-config jka-compr auto-minor-mode disp-table
whitespace my-outline-comment-mode noutline outline eros after-lispy
vi-tilde-fringe highlight-numbers parent-mode display-line-numbers
hl-todo flyspell-lazy ispell flyspell highlight-indent-guides
my-sticky-header rainbow-delimiters sideline evil-collection-flymake
flymake-proc flymake saveplace evil-collection-so-long so-long
my-minibuffer-input-history-mode treemacs-project-follow-mode
treemacs-projectile treemacs-evil after-treemacs treemacs-all-the-icons
treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope eieio eieio-core treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture inline ht
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros nyan-mode
minions doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path compat time-date cursor-sensor
vertico-repeat all-the-icons-completion marginalia projectile project
lisp-mnt evil-collection-grep grep evil-collection-compile compile
ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs mb-depth
evil-collection-which-key which-key better-jumper evil-goggles pulse
color evil-easymotion evil-snipe vertico-multiform vertico-mouse
evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless savehist server autorevert
filenotify gcmh hl-line winner ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu desktop
frameset all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons recentf tree-widget elec-pair evil-collection-corfu
evil-collection-custom evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist
corfu dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-org
solaire-mode face-remap doom-acario-light-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base my-custom my-config after-evil two-column cap-words
superword subword cus-edit cus-load wid-edit my-functions-mouse delsel
cua-base key-chord smartparens-lua smartparens-elixir let-alist ob-core
org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval org-version org-macs
format-spec use-package-bind-key bind-key evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-search shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color evil-types
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr warnings
icons rx byte-opt advice evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro
32-my-config-functions derived doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui
doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode use-package-core general tex-site
realgud-recursive-autoloads doom-start my-local-init my-init
01-my-core-functions f f-shortdoc shortdoc text-property-search s
00-my-core-macros my-use-elisp-autoloads easy-mmode dash 00-my-use-elisp
bytecomp byte-compile my-early-init doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib
cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase gv jansson dynamic-modules subr-x rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win
pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1404163 208753)
(symbols 48 79230 47)
(strings 32 290560 37606)
(string-bytes 1 10605975)
(vectors 16 150157)
(vector-slots 8 3468806 126195)
(floats 8 3294 3596)
(intervals 56 18371 815)
(buffers 992 31))

-- 
Daanturo.