Subject: bug#59766: closed (Re: bug#59766: 29.0.60; Allow inhibit-message when comp--native-compile performs Deleting temporary file)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2022 20:12:01 +0000

Your bug report

#59766: 29.0.60; Allow inhibit-message when comp--native-compile performs Deleting temporary file

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
59766: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=59766
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#59766: 29.0.60; Allow inhibit-message when comp--native-compile performs Deleting temporary file
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: daanturo <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2022 22:10:58 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 14:18:48 +0700
> From: daanturo <[email-masked]>
> 
> 
> 
> Lately I have been a lot of those messages, compared to Emacs 28, like:
> 
> Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d686967686c696768742d766172732d616e642d6661636573_emacs_lisp_highlight_vars_and_faces_0s4Br6t.eln
> Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d7472756e636174652d70696e_emacs_lisp_truncate_pin_0TUNdtt.eln
> Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d2d63616c63756c6174652d6c6973702d696e64656e742d61_emacs_lisp__calculate_lisp_indent_a_0QqYMkT.eln
> 
> Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d686967686c696768742d766172732d616e642d6661636573_emacs_lisp_highlight_vars_and_faces_0SGyup1.eln
> Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d7472756e636174652d70696e_emacs_lisp_truncate_pin_0tKqOUb.eln
> Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d2d63616c63756c6174652d6c6973702d696e64656e742d61_emacs_lisp__calculate_lisp_indent_a_0EhPIx2.eln
> 
> 
> I suspect it's because of this:
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/lisp/emacs-lisp/comp.el?h=2e4960d63df27395f4d9a7b15a5f9c5b872f4b06#n4118

I've now removed that call to 'message'.

I think this fixes the bug, so I'm closing it.

Subject: 29.0.60; Allow inhibit-message when comp--native-compile performs Deleting temporary file
From: daanturo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 14:18:48 +0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Lately I have been a lot of those messages, compared to Emacs 28, like:

Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d686967686c696768742d766172732d616e642d6661636573_emacs_lisp_highlight_vars_and_faces_0s4Br6t.eln
Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d7472756e636174652d70696e_emacs_lisp_truncate_pin_0TUNdtt.eln
Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d2d63616c63756c6174652d6c6973702d696e64656e742d61_emacs_lisp__calculate_lisp_indent_a_0QqYMkT.eln

Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d686967686c696768742d766172732d616e642d6661636573_emacs_lisp_highlight_vars_and_faces_0SGyup1.eln
Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d7472756e636174652d70696e_emacs_lisp_truncate_pin_0tKqOUb.eln
Deleting /tmp/freefn-2b656d6163732d6c6973702d2d63616c63756c6174652d6c6973702d696e64656e742d61_emacs_lisp__calculate_lisp_indent_a_0EhPIx2.eln

I suspect it's because of this:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/lisp/emacs-lisp/comp.el?h=2e4960d63df27395f4d9a7b15a5f9c5b872f4b06#n4118

Can we allow inhibiting those messages from appearing in the echo area?
I find them a quite noisy.

Even better solution IMO, would be logging them into the
*(async)?-native-compile-log* buffer without echoing to avoid overriding
previous messages.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.35, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2022-11-30 built on dan-laptop
Repository revision: 856f406ba87dc1849aa700d6166fa237d983ebd4
Repository branch: makepkg
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--localstatedir=/var
'--program-transform-name='\''s/\(ctags\)/\1.emacs/'\''' --with-json
--with-libsystemd --with-mailutils --with-modules
--with-native-compilation --with-pgtk --without-xaw3d --with-sound=alsa
--with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2 --with-xwidgets --without-libotf
--without-m17n-flt --with-native-compilation=aot
--without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe -fno-plt
-fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
-fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection'
LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
dired-async-mode: t
pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
bug-reference-prog-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
highlight-quoted-mode: t
global-blamer-mode: t
blamer-mode: t
git-gutter-mode: t
dap-tooltip-mode: t
dap-ui-controls-mode: t
dap-ui-mode: t
gdb-many-windows: t
dap-mode: t
whitespace-mode: t
my-outline-comment-mode: t
my-outline-minor-highlight-mode: t
outline-minor-mode: t
eros-mode: t
my-lispyville-mode: t
my-lispy-mode: t
vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
highlight-numbers-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
hl-todo-mode: t
flyspell-lazy-mode: t
highlight-indent-guides-mode: t
my-sticky-top-level-in-header-mode: t
rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
sideline-mode: t
flymake-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
global-so-long-mode: t
treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
my-auto-sidebar-mode: t
treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
treemacs-follow-mode: t
treemacs-git-mode: t
treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
nyan-mode: t
minions-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
better-jumper-mode: t
better-jumper-local-mode: t
evil-goggles-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-mode: t
evil-snipe-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
evil-snipe-local-mode: t
vertico-multiform-mode: t
vertico-mouse-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
server-mode: t
gcmh-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
hl-line-mode: t
winner-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
ws-butler-mode: t
global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
undo-fu-session-mode: t
undo-fu-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
solaire-global-mode: t
global-subword-mode: t
subword-mode: t
my-scroll-mode: t
cua-mode: t
key-chord-mode: t
+popup-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
flyspell-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
windmove-mode: t
my-lsp-global-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
my-pair-navigate-mode: t
my-global-pair-edit-mode: t
my-pair-edit-mode: t
my-minibuffer-input-history-mode: t
my-tree-sitter-global-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
prettify-symbols-mode: t
tab-bar-history-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
context-menu-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
window-divider-mode: t
undelete-frame-mode: t
size-indication-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/ivy/elpa hides ~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/lispy/elpa
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/ht/ht hides ~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/ht
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/f/f-shortdoc hides ~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/f-shortdoc
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/f/f hides ~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/f
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/s/s hides ~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/s
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/dash/dash hides ~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/dash
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-package hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-package
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-utilities-emacs hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-utilities-emacs
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-doom hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-doom
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/16-my-commands hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/16-my-commands
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/01-my-core-functions hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/01-my-core-functions
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-pkg hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-pkg
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-sgml hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-sgml
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-minibuffer hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-minibuffer
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-embark hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-embark
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-code-format hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-code-format
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-archived-functions hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-archived-functions
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-web-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-web-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-vterm hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-vterm
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-typescript-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-typescript-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-evil hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-evil
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-eat hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-eat
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/32-my-config-functions hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/32-my-config-functions
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/00-my-use-elisp hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/00-my-use-elisp
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-completion-style hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-completion-style
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/00-my-core-macros hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/00-my-core-macros
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-command-line hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-command-line
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-repo hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-repo
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-DE-OS hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-DE-OS
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-project hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-project
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-occur hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-occur
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-frame-window hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-frame-window
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-ivy hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-ivy
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-scheme-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-scheme-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-scala-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-scala-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-python-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-python-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-markdown-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-markdown-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-eshell-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-eshell-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-elixir-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-elixir-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-dired-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-dired-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-clojure-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-clojure-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-tex-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-tex-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-ox-latex hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-ox-latex
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-ein hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-ein
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-antlr-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-antlr-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-highlight-just hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-highlight-just
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-snippet hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-snippet
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-flymake hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-flymake
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-minibuffer-next-history hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-minibuffer-next-history
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-preview-latex hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-preview-latex
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-pair hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-pair
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-tree-sitter hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-tree-sitter
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-thing-at-point hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-thing-at-point
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-python hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-python
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-org hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-org
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-net hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-net
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-multiple-cursors hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-multiple-cursors
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-markdown hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-markdown
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-image hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-image
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-ein hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-ein
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-apheleia hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-apheleia
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-code-format-try-region hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-code-format-try-region
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-center-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-center-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-tree-sitter hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-tree-sitter
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-multiple-cursors hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-multiple-cursors
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-iedit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-iedit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-devdocs hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-devdocs
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/16-my-commands-edit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/16-my-commands-edit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/16-my-commands-compiled hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/16-my-commands-compiled
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-outline-comment-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-outline-comment-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-tabulated-list hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-tabulated-list
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/alphapapa-unpackaged hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/alphapapa-unpackaged
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-theme hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-theme
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-expand-region hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-expand-region
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-dabbrev hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-dabbrev
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-clipboard hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-clipboard
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-org hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-org
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-helpful hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-helpful
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-expand-region hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-expand-region
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-version-control hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-version-control
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-shell hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-shell
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-recentf hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-recentf
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-undo-tree hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-undo-tree
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-sticky-header hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-sticky-header
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-scripts hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-scripts
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-other-window hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-other-window
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-move-lines hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-move-lines
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-minibuffer-input-history-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-minibuffer-input-history-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-levenshtein-edit-distance hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-levenshtein-edit-distance
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-latex-math hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-latex-math
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-goto-outline hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-goto-outline
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-vterm hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-vterm
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-url hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-url
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-typescript hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-typescript
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-tab-bar hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-tab-bar
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-system-theme hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-system-theme
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-structural-edit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-structural-edit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-straight hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-straight
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-ssh hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-ssh
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-other hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-other
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-mouse hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-mouse
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-man hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-man
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-magit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-magit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-lispy hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-lispy
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-latex hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-latex
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-jupyter hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-jupyter
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-iedit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-iedit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-flycheck hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-flycheck
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-file-directory hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-file-directory
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-fcitx hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-fcitx
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-evil hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-evil
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-epkg hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-epkg
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-emacs-lisp hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-emacs-lisp
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-elixir hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-elixir
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-eldoc hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-eldoc
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-edit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-edit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-edit-indirect hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-edit-indirect
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-documentation hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-documentation
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-dired hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-dired
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-dash-docs hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-dash-docs
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-code-completion hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-code-completion
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-code-cells hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-code-cells
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-clojure hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-clojure
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-export-minibuffer-annotations hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-export-minibuffer-annotations
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-evalu hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-evalu
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-display-point-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-display-point-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-dired-count hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-dired-count
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-M-z-keys hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-M-z-keys
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-sh-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-sh-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-magit-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-magit-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-treemacs hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-treemacs
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-symex hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-symex
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-lispy hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-lispy
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-ielm hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-ielm
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-fcitx hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-fcitx
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-embark hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-embark
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-dap-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-dap-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-consult hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-consult
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-apheleia hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-apheleia
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-functions-avy hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-functions-avy
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-bookmark hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-bookmark
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-dart-functions hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-dart-functions
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-dart-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-dart-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-tramp hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-tramp
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-execu hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-execu
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-java-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-java-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-c-mode-common-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-c-mode-common-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-ensure-extension-edit hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-ensure-extension-edit
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/hook-racket-mode-hook hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/hook-racket-mode-hook
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-info hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-info
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-eww hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-eww
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-eaf hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-eaf
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-async-emacs-lisp hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-async-emacs-lisp
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-invert-background hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-invert-background
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-rotate-text hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-rotate-text
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-utilities-cli hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-utilities-cli
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-utilities-application hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-utilities-application
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-undim-commentary hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-undim-commentary
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-idle-eval hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-idle-eval
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-hydras hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-hydras
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-fun-lib hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-fun-lib
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-dired-multi-paste hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-dired-multi-paste
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/my-async-shell-command-with-limited-jobs hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/my-async-shell-command-with-limited-jobs
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-wgrep hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-wgrep
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-term hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-term
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-sql hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-sql
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-org-elp hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-org-elp
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-npm-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-npm-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-jupyter hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-jupyter
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-image-mode hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-image-mode
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-epkg hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-epkg
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-dash-docs hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-dash-docs
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-copilot hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-copilot
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-code-cells hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-code-cells
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-cape hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-cape
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/after-avy hides ~/.config/doom/lisp/after-avy
~/.local/state/emacs-29.0.60/my-use-elisp/doom-lib hides ~/.config/emacs/lisp/doom-lib
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/transient
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-version
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-table
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-src
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-refile
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-num
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-list
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-keys
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-id
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-goto
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-element
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-man
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-info
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/soap-client/soap-inspect hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/net/soap-inspect
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/soap-client/soap-client hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/net/soap-client
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/map/map hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
~/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/eldoc/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort flymake-proselint adaptive-wrap mail-extr dabbrev
hippie-exp my-functions-dabbrev evil-collection-helpful after-helpful
helpful trace info-look evil-collection-info after-info info
evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs emacsbug ssh-agency
my-functions-multiple-cursors my-functions-magit goto-addr
hide-mode-line tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache time-stamp zeroconf
dbus my-functions-project my-other-window diredfl all-the-icons-dired
my-dired-count hook-dired-mode-hook my-functions-dired my-functions-evil
dired-async my-functions-minibuffer vertico-directory pixel-scroll
evil-anzu anzu char-fold swiper evil-collection-ivy after-ivy ivy
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir vc-hg vc-svn vc evil-collection-view view
consult-xref my-functions-embark evil-collection-embark after-embark
embark-org embark-consult embark ffap puni org-capture org-agenda lispy
hydra lispy-inline after-avy avy etags fileloop help-fns radix-tree
lispy-tags zoutline semantic/db eieio-base semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet evil-collection-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util after-iedit iedit iedit-lib
after-multiple-cursors multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core oc-natbib oc-csl citeproc citeproc-itemgetters
citeproc-biblatex citeproc-bibtex parsebib ol-bibtex evil-collection-org
after-org smartparens-org org-yt org-element org-persist xdg org-id
org-refile avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp org-table ol org-keys citeproc-cite
citeproc-subbibs citeproc-sort citeproc-name citeproc-formatters
citeproc-number smartparens-rst rst citeproc-proc citeproc-disamb
citeproc-itemdata citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro
citeproc-choose citeproc-date citeproc-context citeproc-prange
citeproc-style citeproc-locale citeproc-term citeproc-rt citeproc-lib
citeproc-s queue bibtex oc-biblatex oc evil-collection-calendar cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs mule-util doom-dracula-theme my-completion-style
evil-collection-consult after-consult consult-vertico consult compat-28
magit-bookmark treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags evil-collection-bookmark
after-bookmark bookmark magit-extras magit-gitflow magit-delta
xterm-color hook-magit-mode-hook treemacs-magit
evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder async
code-review code-review-actions code-review-comment code-review-section
code-review-bitbucket code-review-faces shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file
svg emojify evil-collection-apropos apropos code-review-gitlab
code-review-utils evil-collection-forge forge-list forge-commands
forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea
forge-gitlab glab forge-github forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge
forge-core forge-db code-review-parse-hunk code-review-github
code-review-db uuidgen calc-misc calc-ext a code-review-interfaces
deferred ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http url-gw url-auth gnutls
closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-autoloads
evil-collection-magit magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package browse-url
url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
evil-collection-edebug edebug evil-collection-debug debug backtrace
find-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml
mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev gmm-utils pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode
transient magit-git magit-base evil-collection-magit-section
magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26 highlight-quoted
my-functions-file-directory 16-my-commands blamer after-tramp tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-start files-x tramp-compat
parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp sideline-flymake checkdoc git-gutter-fringe
fringe-helper git-gutter evil-collection-vc-git vc-git
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode vc-dispatcher
evil-textobj-tree-sitter tree-sitter-langs tree-sitter-langs-build
evil-collection-tar-mode tar-mode evil-collection-arc-mode arc-mode
archive-mode tree-sitter-hl ts-fold ts-fold-summary ts-fold-parsers
ts-fold-util after-tree-sitter tree-sitter tree-sitter-load
tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get dired-aux evil-collection-dired
dired dired-loaddefs tsc-obsolete my-functions-recentf lsp dap-java
lsp-java request mailheader mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf mailcap dap-gdb-lldb dap-lldb ccls ccls-member-hierarchy
ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy ccls-tree ccls-code-lens
ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
lsp-pyright lsp-dart lsp-dart-commands lsp-dart-flutter-widget-guide
lsp-dart-flutter-fringe-colors lsp-dart-flutter-colors lsp-dart-outline
lsp-dart-code-lens lsp-dart-test-tree lsp-dart-test-output
lsp-dart-test-support lsp-dart-dap lsp-dart-devtools
lsp-dart-flutter-daemon dap-utils dom xml dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs
lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib gdb-mi bindat
gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils lsp-lens after-dap-mode dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch
lsp-docker yaml posframe dap-overlays lsp-dart-closing-labels
lsp-dart-utils lsp-dart-protocol lsp-mode lsp-protocol doom-snippets
doom-snippets-lib yasnippet-snippets yasnippet evil-collection-xref xref
url-util spinner network-stream puny nsm smartparens-config
smartparens-markdown smartparens-text smartparens
evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode edit-indirect url-parse
auth-source password-cache url-vars lv json map evil-collection-imenu
imenu ewoc epg rfc6068 epg-config jka-compr auto-minor-mode disp-table
whitespace my-outline-comment-mode noutline outline eros after-lispy
vi-tilde-fringe highlight-numbers parent-mode display-line-numbers
hl-todo flyspell-lazy ispell flyspell highlight-indent-guides
my-sticky-header rainbow-delimiters sideline evil-collection-flymake
flymake-proc flymake saveplace evil-collection-so-long so-long
my-minibuffer-input-history-mode treemacs-project-follow-mode
treemacs-projectile treemacs-evil after-treemacs treemacs-all-the-icons
treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope eieio eieio-core treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture inline ht
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros nyan-mode
minions doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path compat time-date cursor-sensor
vertico-repeat all-the-icons-completion marginalia projectile project
lisp-mnt evil-collection-grep grep evil-collection-compile compile
ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs mb-depth
evil-collection-which-key which-key better-jumper evil-goggles pulse
color evil-easymotion evil-snipe vertico-multiform vertico-mouse
evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless savehist server autorevert
filenotify gcmh hl-line winner ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu desktop
frameset all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons recentf tree-widget elec-pair evil-collection-corfu
evil-collection-custom evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist
corfu dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-org
solaire-mode face-remap doom-acario-light-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base my-custom my-config after-evil two-column cap-words
superword subword cus-edit cus-load wid-edit my-functions-mouse delsel
cua-base key-chord smartparens-lua smartparens-elixir let-alist ob-core
org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval org-version org-macs
format-spec use-package-bind-key bind-key evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-search shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color evil-types
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr warnings
icons rx byte-opt advice evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro
32-my-config-functions derived doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui
doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode use-package-core general tex-site
realgud-recursive-autoloads doom-start my-local-init my-init
01-my-core-functions f f-shortdoc shortdoc text-property-search s
00-my-core-macros my-use-elisp-autoloads easy-mmode dash 00-my-use-elisp
bytecomp byte-compile my-early-init doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib
cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase gv jansson dynamic-modules subr-x rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win
pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1404163 208753)
(symbols 48 79230 47)
(strings 32 290560 37606)
(string-bytes 1 10605975)
(vectors 16 150157)
(vector-slots 8 3468806 126195)
(floats 8 3294 3596)
(intervals 56 18371 815)
(buffers 992 31))

-- 
Daanturo.