Subject: Re: 29.0.60; csharp-ts-mode: imported namespaces are fontified inconsistently

From: Jostein Kjønigsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 10:23:37 +0100

On 01.12.2022 09:45, Theodor Thornhill wrote:
> I don't have a strong preference there, so open to suggestions,
> absolutely.
>
> How does visual studio or vscode do it?

VSCode fontifies all namespaces using the same font as types, both in 
imports and in declarations.

I'm OK with either, but we should at least be consistent.

Historically we've used variable-name face, but I can see for custom 
imports (for instance "using List = System.Collections.ArrayList;") it 
might look better if we use this occasion to change to type-face?

> BTW, you should add CC's to the X-Debbugs-CC header, not as a normal CC.
> That way I won't get CC'd until after the bug is created, and can reply
> directly :)

I'm not able to send emails from Emacs, so I copy paste all these things 
into my regular email-client.

No such ability to set a header there :)

--
Jostein