Subject: Re: bug#59700: [DOCUMENTATION] [PATCH] doc: Move %facebook-host-aliases to operating-system.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 17:01:09 -0500

Hi Bruno,

[email-masked] writes:

Putting a facebook related stanzas

> From: Bruno Victal <[email-masked]>
>
> ---
>  doc/guix.texi | 58 +++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------------
>  1 file changed, 29 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)

Please include a GNU Changelog commit message, it makes it easy to
comprehend the changes (see: info "(standards) Style of Change Logs"
from the 'standards' package).

Moving %facebook-hosts-aliases to under the 'operating-system Reference'
from network services doesn't seem an improvement to me (it seems even
more out of place to me).

I'd err on the side of the status quo.

What do you think?

Maxim