Subject: Re: [bug#59694] [PATCH] gnu: dino: Update to 0.3.1.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 11:40:20 +0000

Jack Hill <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Tue, 29 Nov 2022, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote:
>
>> * gnu/packages/messaging.scm (dino): Update to 0.3.1.
>> [arguments]<#:configure-flags>: Add “-DUSE_SOUP3=true”.
>> [inputs]: Use ‘libsoup’ rather than ‘libsoup-minimal-2’.
>
> Hi,
>
> I built and ran Dino 0.3.1 on x86_64, and it works well for me with no
> new problems. I was able to receive files, which presumably exercises
> the libsoup code paths (I didn't upload any files). The Guix changes
> look good to me. I did not audit upstream changes.

This also looks good to me. I didn't spot that this was submitted by
Liliana who has commit access, so I ended up pushing this as
d8c8a2987a6709f8a9be007754b5884f189f61f7.

Chris