Subject: 30.0.50; package-report-bug fails getting maintainer address

From: Eshel Yaron <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 08:23:12 +0200

1. emacs -Q
2. M-x list-packages
3. Move point to over some package, e.g. Magit
4. M-x package-report-bug
5. See error:

package-maintainers: Wrong type argument: char-or-string-p, ("Jonas Bernoulli" . "[email-masked]")

On another note, seems package-report-bug could also benefit from an
autoload cookie, no?

Thanks!

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-apple-darwin22.1.0, NS
 appkit-2299.00 Version 13.0 (Build 22A380)) of 2022-11-28 built on
 esmac.lan
Repository revision: 7939184f8e0370e7a3397d492812c6d202c2a193
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.0

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --enable-link-time-optimization
 --with-json --with-xwidgets --with-mailutils --with-imagemagick
 --without-dbus'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug misearch multi-isearch mm-archive
message sendmail yank-media dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived gnus-util text-property-search time-date mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils vc-git diff-mode
easy-mmode package-vc vc vc-dispatcher lisp-mnt cus-edit pp cus-start
cus-load wid-edit gnutls network-stream url-cache url-http url-auth
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw
nsm puny epg rfc6068 epg-config display-line-numbers finder-inf package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json map byte-opt
url-vars cl-loaddefs comp comp-cstr warnings icons subr-x rx cl-seq
cl-macs gv cl-extra help-mode bytecomp byte-compile cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa
ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 293877 17137)
 (symbols 48 11979 0)
 (strings 32 53460 4231)
 (string-bytes 1 1398237)
 (vectors 16 26244)
 (vector-slots 8 433459 19441)
 (floats 8 48 108)
 (intervals 56 20847 0)
 (buffers 992 13))