Subject: Re: bug#59617: 29.0.50; Add indent styles to all tree-sitter modes

From: Theodor Thornhill <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 16:00:58 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Theodor Thornhill <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
>> Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 14:41:57 +0100
>> 
>> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>> 
>> > If we don't expect anyone reasonable to try that, fine.  But if we do (and
>> > a defcustom seems to say we do), then I'd provide a couple of other styles,
>> > even if they are used much more rarely.
>> >
>> 
>> Ok, I can supply some more styles.  This bug or a subsequent bug?
>
> This one, I think.  It's the same issue.

Hmm, I really cannot seem to find any very specific, recognized styles
for any of the languages.  I think either we go with this like it is
now, or wait until later altogether.  My reasoning was that _if_ some
people have very specific needs we can accomodate that, but IMO it's a
little too time-consuming looking all around after styles that noone
uses :-)  I'd rather focus on improving what we have.

Should we just close this?  I'm fine either way.

Theo