Subject: bug#59613: 29.0.50; There is no tree-sitter equivalent for c-or-c++-mode

From: Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 21:30:55 +0530

For header files the default is c-or-c++-mode. As per the new
convention, there should be a c-or-c++-ts-mode for header files.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2022-11-26 built on anant
Repository revision: a22671dbd03738ddf619161370fd2679e8a8ef46
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/pankaj/.local --with-tree-sitter'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/pankaj/.emacs.d/elpa/csharp-mode-20221124.2217/csharp-mode hides /home/pankaj/.local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug cursor-sensor utf-7 nndraft
nnmh nnfolder nnml bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com epa-file network-stream
nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache .gnus conf-mode autorevert json-ts-mode diary-lib
diary-loaddefs c-ts-mode rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode facemenu nxml-util
nxml-enc xmltok vc-dir gnus-dired dired-aux flyspell ispell reftex-dcr
reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars tex-bar toolbar-x latexenc preview
latex edmacro kmacro latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex-mode ol-eww
eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo ol-docview
doc-view image-mode exif ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
mule-util jka-compr java-ts-mode cl-extra tramp-cache time-stamp
prettier nvm f f-shortdoc shortdoc s iter2 js vc-hg vc-git diff-mode
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util desktop
frameset checkdoc display-line-numbers init my-init kunji hdfc
org-element avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-plantuml
ob-sql ob-css ob-js ob-java ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-python python
treesit ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mm-decode mm-bodies mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader mail-utils range erc-join solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs mml-sec mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr epa epg rfc6068 gnus-util delight server
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes eglot array filenotify jsonrpc ert ewoc
debug backtrace find-func flymake-proc flymake pcase plantuml-mode dash
cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns cider-mode cider-find
cider-inspector cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar
arc-mode archive-mode cider-repl-history pulse derived cider-repl
cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc
cider-browse-spec help-mode cider-clojuredocs cider-eldoc cider-client
cider-common xref project cider-connection cider-util color cider-popup
sesman-browser nrepl-client tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration cus-edit cus-load warnings icons wid-edit files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time ls-lisp queue nrepl-dict spinner
sesman vc vc-dispatcher clojure-mode lisp-mnt align imenu parseedn
parseclj-parser parseclj-lex parseclj-alist editorconfig easy-mmode
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
rust-utils rust-mode rx rust-playpen rust-compile compile
text-property-search rust-cargo rust-rustfmt font-latex tex dbus xml crm
texmathp corfu which-key exec-path-from-shell bbdb bbdb-site timezone
dictionary dictionary-connection hl-line savehist epg-config
erc-services erc iso8601 time-date pp format-spec erc-backend
erc-goodies erc-networks erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs add-log sql
view thingatpt comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring finder-inf
csharp-mode-autoloads solidity-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
org-mime-autoloads prettier-autoloads groovy-mode-autoloads
cider-autoloads spinner-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads nvm-autoloads
f-autoloads iter2-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
tree-sitter-langs-autoloads debbugs-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
which-key-autoloads docker-compose-mode-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads parseedn-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads parseclj-autoloads
ef-themes-autoloads gtags-mode-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads
dash-autoloads corfu-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads delight-autoloads 750words-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site denote-autoloads queue-autoloads s-autoloads
graphql-mode-autoloads info editorconfig-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads sesman-autoloads php-mode-autoloads
tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
early-init rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1094859 53252)
 (symbols 48 54578 0)
 (strings 32 231475 9271)
 (string-bytes 1 6882268)
 (vectors 16 90767)
 (vector-slots 8 1084177 66836)
 (floats 8 961 127)
 (intervals 56 5580 0)
 (buffers 992 99))