Subject: Re: [bug#59594] [PATCH] gnu: i2pd: update to 2.44

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 16:19:16 +0100

merge 59593 59594
thanks

Hi!

Iska Magg 写道：
> this is my first patch,

Thanks!  ♥

> please tell if anything is wrong.

The diff itself looks good, although I haven't tested it.

Sending a ‘real’ patch like ( suggests will include the commit 
message, missing here.  That will make it easier for reviewers to 
apply.

You seem to have sent this mail twice:

  https://issues.guix.gnu.org/59593
  https://issues.guix.gnu.org/59594

The commands at the top of this mail have merged the two bug 
numbers into one.

Kind regards,

T G-R