Subject: bug#5959: testsuite failure on misc/selinux [was: bug#5959: bug]

From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:33:41 -0600

retitle 5959 testsuite failure on misc/selinux
thanks

On 04/16/2010 01:05 AM, 王永凯 wrote:
> can you help me?

Thanks for the report.

First, some netiquette lessons.  The .7z format is generally not the
best medium for submitting your report in (.gz is more canonical in the
open source world, or there's .xz that uses some of the same algorithms
as .7z for smaller compression but uses a more robust file format as
well as a more familiar command-line interface).  I had to install extra
software just to read your report.  Furthermore, without any details in
the body of your email, it is hard to justify unzipping the file in the
first place.  How could I know that it is not a malicious file trying to
exploit a hole in 7z?  A bit more context on why you want help, and much
more descriptive subject line, will take you a long way.

May I suggest reading:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html

Now, with that out of the way, here's a relevant snippets from your log:

> FAIL: misc/selinux (exit: 1)
> ============================
> 
> + chcon --version
> chcon (GNU coreutils) 7.6

Coreutils 7.6 is old; we are now at 8.4, and there have been some fixes
to chcon in the meantime.  Would you mind repeating your tests with the
latest version, in case you are tripping up on one of the bugs we have
already addressed?

-- 
Eric Blake   [email-masked]    +1-801-349-2682
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org