Subject: bug#59426: 29.0.50; [tree-sitter] Some functions exceed maximum recursion limit

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 17:46:08 -0800

Yuan Fu <[email-masked]> writes:

> Could you paste the warnings? Because I don’t see any warnings on my machine.

In toplevel form:
src/treesit-tests.el:130:28: Warning: Unused lexical variable `pattern'
src/treesit-tests.el:130:36: Warning: Unused lexical variable `doc-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:130:45: Warning: Unused lexical variable `object-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:130:57: Warning: Unused lexical variable `pair-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:181:18: Warning: Unused lexical variable `root-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:181:28: Warning: Unused lexical variable `pattern'
src/treesit-tests.el:181:36: Warning: Unused lexical variable `doc-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:181:45: Warning: Unused lexical variable `object-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:181:57: Warning: Unused lexical variable `pair-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:239:18: Warning: Unused lexical variable `root-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:239:28: Warning: Unused lexical variable `pattern'
src/treesit-tests.el:239:36: Warning: Unused lexical variable `doc-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:239:45: Warning: Unused lexical variable `object-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:239:57: Warning: Unused lexical variable `pair-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:318:18: Warning: Unused lexical variable `root-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:318:28: Warning: Unused lexical variable `pattern'
src/treesit-tests.el:318:36: Warning: Unused lexical variable `doc-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:318:45: Warning: Unused lexical variable `object-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:318:57: Warning: Unused lexical variable `pair-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:374:11: Warning: Unused lexical variable `html'
src/treesit-tests.el:374:23: Warning: Unused lexical variable `html-range'
src/treesit-tests.el:414:28: Warning: Unused lexical variable `doc-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:414:37: Warning: Unused lexical variable `object-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:414:49: Warning: Unused lexical variable `pair-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:426:35: Warning: Unused lexical variable `array-node'
src/treesit-tests.el:476:16: Warning: Unused lexical variable `root-node'