Subject: [bug#59416] [PATCH staging 0/1] gnu: ppsspp: Drop OGLCompiler andOSDependent from glslang libs.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 21:16:02 +0100

Am Montag, dem 21.11.2022 um 01:56 +0800 schrieb dan:
> The recent update on vulkan-sdk packages breaks the build of ppsspp
> on the staging branch[1].  This patch tries to drops unused glslang
> libs from the CMakeLists.txt file of ppsspp, following the recent
> changes made on glslang[2].
> 
> [1]: http://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/1751089/details
You probably want to update this link, but ppsspp on staging is
currently waiting on CI.

> [2]:
> https://github.com/KhronosGroup/glslang/commit/7cd519511c32d7e86d901c7ed231cb84c652d18d
> 
> dan (1):
>   gnu: ppsspp: Drop OGLCompiler and OSDependent from glslang libs.
Have you tested whether this actually works as intended, i.e. whether
OpenGL and Linux-specific features continue to work?

Cheers