Subject: [bug#59402] [PATCH v2 0/5] gnu: Add emacs-wanderlust.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 14:04:19 +0800

v1 -> v2: Install icons to a proper path.

Hilton Chain (5):
  gnu: Add emacs-bbdb-vcard.
  gnu: Add emacs-apel-lb.
  gnu: Add emacs-flim-lb.
  gnu: Add emacs-semi-epg.
  gnu: Add emacs-wanderlust.

 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 209 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 209 insertions(+)

base-commit: 8cef05bab6251978018ccab7bb44883676ce8f6c
--
2.38.1

Diff range from v1 to v2:
diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index 03c9cec60e..d3331f9d52 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -34017,7 +34017,7 @@ (define-public emacs-wanderlust
                          (("(LISPDIR = )NONE" all m)
                           (string-append m lispdir))
                          (("(PIXMAPDIR = )NONE" all m)
-                          (string-append m lispdir))
+                          (string-append m lispdir "/icons"))
                          (("(INFODIR = )NONE" all m)
                           (string-append m infodir))))
                      (invoke "make" "install")