Subject: detailed error message

From: 杜海波 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 14:47:36 +0800

this is the message when I turn debug-on-error, but I don't use gnome
instead of mate:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "The name
org.mate.atril.Daemon was not provided by...")
signal(file-error ("The name org.mate.atril.Daemon was not provided
by..."))
tramp-gvfs-dbus-event-error((dbus-event :session 3 30
"org.freedesktop.DBus" nil nil nil dbus-call-method-handler "The name
org.mate.atril.Daemon was not provided by...") (dbus-error "The name
org.mate.atril.Daemon was not provided by..."))
run-hook-with-args(tramp-gvfs-dbus-event-error (dbus-event :session 3
30 "org.freedesktop.DBus" nil nil nil dbus-call-method-handler "The
name org.mate.atril.Daemon was not provided by...") (dbus-error "The
name org.mate.atril.Daemon was not provided by..."))
dbus-handle-event((dbus-event :session 3 30 "org.freedesktop.DBus" nil
nil nil dbus-call-method-handler "The name org.mate.atril.Daemon was
not provided by..."))
funcall-interactively(dbus-handle-event (dbus-event :session 3 30
"org.freedesktop.DBus" nil nil nil dbus-call-method-handler "The name
org.mate.atril.Daemon was not provided by..."))
call-interactively(dbus-handle-event nil [(dbus-event :session 3 30
"org.freedesktop.DBus" nil nil nil dbus-call-method-handler "The name
org.mate.atril.Daemon was not provided by...")])
command-execute(dbus-handle-event nil [(dbus-event :session 3 30
"org.freedesktop.DBus" nil nil nil dbus-call-method-handler "The name
org.mate.atril.Daemon was not provided by...")] t)
read-event(nil nil 0.001)
dbus-call-method(:session "org.mate.atril.Daemon"
"/org/freedesktop/DBus" "org.freedesktop.DBus.Peer" "Ping")
dbus-ping(:session "org.mate.atril.Daemon")
TeX-evince-dbus-p("mate" "atril" :forward)
TeX-view-program-select-evince("mate" "atril")
byte-
code("\10\301\267\202\n\0\302\207\303\207\304\305\306\307\310\311DE\312
\313\314\315\316\317\"\320BB\321\315\322\323\"\324BB\325\315\326\327\"\
330BB\331\332\333\334\335\336..." [system-type #<hash-table eq 2/2
0x158b72ab76d1> (("Yap" ("yap -1" (mode-io-correlate " -s %n%b") " %o")
"yap") ("dviout" ("dviout -1 " ((paper-a4 paper-portrait) "-y=A4 ")
((paper-a4 paper-landscape) "-y=A4L ") ((paper-a5 paper-portrait) "-
y=A5 ") ((paper-a5 paper-landscape) "-y=A5L ") ((paper-b5 paper-
portrait) "-y=E5 ") ((paper-b5 paper-landscape) "-y=E5L ") ((paper-
b4jis paper-portrait) "-y=B4 ") ((paper-b4jis paper-landscape) "-y=B4L
") ((paper-b5jis paper-portrait) "-y=B5 ") ((paper-b5jis paper-
landscape) "-y=B5L ") (paper-legal "-y=Legal ") (paper-letter "-
y=Letter ") (paper-executive "-y=Executive ") "%d" (mode-io-correlate "
\"# %n '%b'\"")) "dviout") ("PDF Tools" TeX-pdf-tools-sync-view)
("SumatraPDF" ("SumatraPDF -reuse-instance" (mode-io-correlate " -
forward-search \"%b\" %n") " %o") "SumatraPDF") ("dvips and start"
"dvips %d -o && start \"\" %f" "dvips") ("start" "start \"\" %o"))
(("Preview.app" "open -a Preview.app %o" "open") ("Skim" "open -a
Skim.app %o" "open") ("PDF Tools" TeX-pdf-tools-sync-view)
("displayline" "displayline %n %o %b" "displayline") ("open" "open %o"
"open")) ("dvi2tty" ("dvi2tty -q -w 132 %o")) ("xdvi" ("%(o?)xdvi"
(mode-io-correlate " -sourceposition \"%n %b\" -editor \"%cS\"")
((paper-a4 paper-portrait) " -paper a4") ((paper-a4 paper-landscape) "
-paper a4r") ((paper-a5 paper-portrait) " -paper a5") ((paper-a5 paper-
landscape) " -paper a5r") (paper-b5 " -paper b5") (paper-letter " -
paper us") (paper-legal " -paper legal") (paper-executive " -paper
7.25x10.5in") " %d") "%(o?)xdvi") "dvips and gv" "%(o?)dvips %d -o &&
gv %f" "%(o?)dvips" "gv" ("gv" "gv %o" "gv") ("xpdf" ("xpdf -remote %s
-raise %o" (mode-io-correlate " %(outpage)")) "xpdf") "Evince" TeX-
view-program-select-evince "gnome" "evince" ("evince") "Atril" "mate"
"atril" ("atril") "Xreader" "x" "reader" ("xreader") ("Okular" ("okular
--unique %o" (mode-io-correlate "#src:%n%a")) "okular") ("xdg-open"
"xdg-open %o" "xdg-open") ("PDF Tools" TeX-pdf-tools-sync-view)
("Zathura" ("zathura %o" (mode-io-correlate " --synctex-forward
%n:0:\"%b\" -x \"emacsclient +%{li...")) "zathura") "Sioyek" "sioyek
%o" mode-io-correlate " --forward-search-file \"%b\" --forward-search-
line ..." ("sioyek")] 16)
(defvar TeX-view-program-list-builtin (byte-code
"\10\301\267\202\n\0\302\207\303\207\304\305\306\307\310\311DE\312\313\
314\315\316\317\"\320BB\321\315\322\323\"\324BB\325\315\326\327\"\330BB
\331\332\333\334\335\336..." [system-type #<hash-table eq 2/2
0x158b72ab76d1> (("Yap" ("yap -1" (mode-io-correlate " -s %n%b") " %o")
"yap") ("dviout" ("dviout -1 " ((paper-a4 paper-portrait) "-y=A4 ")
((paper-a4 paper-landscape) "-y=A4L ") ((paper-a5 paper-portrait) "-
y=A5 ") ((paper-a5 paper-landscape) "-y=A5L ") ((paper-b5 paper-
portrait) "-y=E5 ") ((paper-b5 paper-landscape) "-y=E5L ") ((paper-
b4jis paper-portrait) "-y=B4 ") ((paper-b4jis paper-landscape) "-y=B4L
") ((paper-b5jis paper-portrait) "-y=B5 ") ((paper-b5jis paper-
landscape) "-y=B5L ") (paper-legal "-y=Legal ") (paper-letter "-
y=Letter ") (paper-executive "-y=Executive ") "%d" (mode-io-correlate "
\"# %n '%b'\"")) "dviout") ("PDF Tools" TeX-pdf-tools-sync-view)
("SumatraPDF" ("SumatraPDF -reuse-instance" (mode-io-correlate " -
forward-search \"%b\" %n") " %o") "SumatraPDF") ("dvips and start"
"dvips %d -o && start \"\" %f" "dvips") ("start" "start \"\" %o"))
(("Preview.app" "open -a Preview.app %o" "open") ("Skim" "open -a
Skim.app %o" "open") ("PDF Tools" TeX-pdf-tools-sync-view)
("displayline" "displayline %n %o %b" "displayline") ("open" "open %o"
"open")) ("dvi2tty" ("dvi2tty -q -w 132 %o")) ("xdvi" ("%(o?)xdvi"
(mode-io-correlate " -sourceposition \"%n %b\" -editor \"%cS\"")
((paper-a4 paper-portrait) " -paper a4") ((paper-a4 paper-landscape) "
-paper a4r") ((paper-a5 paper-portrait) " -paper a5") ((paper-a5 paper-
landscape) " -paper a5r") (paper-b5 " -paper b5") (paper-letter " -
paper us") (paper-legal " -paper legal") (paper-executive " -paper
7.25x10.5in") " %d") "%(o?)xdvi") "dvips and gv" "%(o?)dvips %d -o &&
gv %f" "%(o?)dvips" "gv" ("gv" "gv %o" "gv") ("xpdf" ("xpdf -remote %s
-raise %o" (mode-io-correlate " %(outpage)")) "xpdf") "Evince" TeX-
view-program-select-evince "gnome" "evince" ("evince") "Atril" "mate"
"atril" ("atril") "Xreader" "x" "reader" ("xreader") ("Okular" ("okular
--unique %o" (mode-io-correlate "#src:%n%a")) "okular") ("xdg-open"
"xdg-open %o" "xdg-open") ("PDF Tools" TeX-pdf-tools-sync-view)
("Zathura" ("zathura %o" (mode-io-correlate " --synctex-forward
%n:0:\"%b\" -x \"emacsclient +%{li...")) "zathura") "Sioyek" "sioyek
%o" mode-io-correlate " --forward-search-file \"%b\" --forward-search-
line ..." ("sioyek")] 16) ("/home/duhaibo/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-
13.1.6/tex.elc" . 36609))
TeX-tex-mode()
apply(TeX-tex-mode nil)
tex-mode()
set-auto-mode-0(tex-mode nil)
set-auto-mode()
normal-mode(t)
after-find-file(nil t)
find-file-noselect-1(#<buffer 123.tex> "~/tex/examples/123.tex" nil nil
"~/tex/examples/123.tex" (4852253 2066))
find-file-noselect("/home/duhaibo/tex/examples/123.tex" nil nil nil)
find-file("/home/duhaibo/tex/examples/123.tex")
helm-find-file-or-marked("/home/duhaibo/tex/examples/123.tex")
helm-execute-selection-action-1()
helm-execute-selection-action()
helm-internal(helm-source-find-files "/home/duhaibo/notes/org/" "Find
files or url: " nil nil "*helm find files*" nil nil nil)
apply(helm-internal (helm-source-find-files "/home/duhaibo/notes/org/"
"Find files or url: " nil nil "*helm find files*" nil nil nil))
helm(helm-source-find-files "/home/duhaibo/notes/org/" "Find files or
url: " nil nil "*helm find files*" nil nil nil)
apply(helm (helm-source-find-files "/home/duhaibo/notes/org/" "Find
files or url: " nil nil "*helm find files*" nil nil nil))
helm(:sources helm-source-find-files :input "/home/duhaibo/notes/org/"
:case-fold-search smart :preselect nil :ff-transformer-show-only-
basename t :default nil :prompt "Find files or url: " :buffer "*helm
find files*")
helm-find-files-1("/home/duhaibo/notes/org/" nil)
helm-find-files(nil)
funcall-interactively(helm-find-files nil)
call-interactively(helm-find-files nil nil)
command-execute(helm-find-files)

-- 
best, David