Subject: bug#59346: Adding sqlite-backup

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 07:52:33 +0300

* Andrew Hyatt <[email-masked]> [2022-11-18 05:42]:
> Currently there's no great way to perform a proper backup of a sqlite
> database if you use the built-in sqlite in emacs 29.  If you just copy the
> file, there's a chance another database user is in the middle of something,
> and the database could be corrupted.
> 
> I've included a patch that fixes this. I would the sqlite-backup function
> to exist so I can use it in the ELPA triples package.

How I see those functions, that shall be included in Emacs as they are
standard part of SQLite.

SQLite Backup API:
https://www.sqlite.org/backup.html

-- 
Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/