Subject: bug#59322: closed (Re: bug#59322: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: racket: Update to 8.7.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 21:10:01 +0000

Your bug report

#59322: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: racket: Update to 8.7.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
59322: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=59322
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#59322: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: racket: Update to 8.7.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Philip McGrath <[email-masked]>
Cc: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>, Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 22:08:51 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Philip McGrath <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Racket's variant of Chez Scheme is defined in that file.
>
> * etc/teams.scm.in (racket)[#:scope]: Add gnu/packages/chez.scm.

I went ahead and applied it.

Thanks!

Ludo’.

Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: racket: Update to 8.7.
From: Philip McGrath <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 16:36:56 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

This patch series updates Racket to 8.7.

 -Philip

Philip McGrath (2):
  gnu: racket: Update to 8.7.
  gnu: racket-vm-cs: Avoid duplicate work.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/chez.scm                         |  21 +-
 .../racket-backport-8.6-cross-install.patch   | 126 ----
 .../racket-backport-8.6-docindex-write.patch  |  36 --
 .../patches/racket-backport-8.6-hurd.patch    | 609 ------------------
 .../patches/racket-backport-8.6-zuo.patch     | 481 --------------
 .../racket-backport-8.7-pkg-strip.patch       |  90 +++
 gnu/packages/racket.scm                       |  60 +-
 8 files changed, 128 insertions(+), 1297 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-cross-install.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-docindex-write.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-hurd.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-zuo.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.7-pkg-strip.patch

base-commit: e06df550e21d596b65dc3e5b3e99152be58372b3
-- 
2.38.0