Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: racket: Update to 8.7.

From: Philip McGrath <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 16:36:56 -0500

Hi,

This patch series updates Racket to 8.7.

 -Philip

Philip McGrath (2):
  gnu: racket: Update to 8.7.
  gnu: racket-vm-cs: Avoid duplicate work.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/chez.scm                         |  21 +-
 .../racket-backport-8.6-cross-install.patch   | 126 ----
 .../racket-backport-8.6-docindex-write.patch  |  36 --
 .../patches/racket-backport-8.6-hurd.patch    | 609 ------------------
 .../patches/racket-backport-8.6-zuo.patch     | 481 --------------
 .../racket-backport-8.7-pkg-strip.patch       |  90 +++
 gnu/packages/racket.scm                       |  60 +-
 8 files changed, 128 insertions(+), 1297 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-cross-install.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-docindex-write.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-hurd.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-zuo.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.7-pkg-strip.patch

base-commit: e06df550e21d596b65dc3e5b3e99152be58372b3
-- 
2.38.0