Subject: Re: [bug#59313] [PATCH] gnu: linux-libre: Enable building html and info doc.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 05:32:26 -0500

Hi,

"(" <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Tue Nov 22, 2022 at 6:46 AM GMT, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>> Nitpick: I’d write “[arguments]” rather than “[phases]”.
>
> ``[arguments]<#:phases>'' would be better, no?

To nitpick myself, if we want to stick to the canonical GNU ChangeLog
style (in its most modern revision), we wouldn't use square brackets as
that is meant for conditional changes [0, 1]; we'd only use ( ) for the
variable name then < > to denote where the change occurred.

Unfortunately < > are a pain to use (breaks auto-completion for some
reason).

[0] info '(standards) Conditional Changes'
[1] info '(standards) Indicating the Part Changed'

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim