Subject: 24.0.50; FFAP anti-Asian

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 01:50:46 +0800

"I can't take it any longer." FFAP can't detect these URLs because FFAP
is anti-Asian :-) wide character.
亞太綠人大會（APGN）網站：http://www.apgn2010.org/zh-hant/home
亞太酷兒綠人會議（APQG）網站：http://sites.google.com/site/apqg2010/
Or FFAP is anti colon,
亞太綠人大會（APGN）網站:http://www.apgn2010.org/zh-hant/home
亞太酷兒綠人會議（APQG）網站:http://sites.google.com/site/apqg2010/
Anyway, _more often than not_ URLs come with a ： glued in front of them.

Please update

ffap-url-regexp is a variable defined in `ffap.el'.
Its value is
"\\`\\(news\\(post\\)?:\\|nntp:\\|mailto:\\|file:\\|\\(ftp\\|https?\\|telnet\\|gopher\\|www\\|wais\\)://\\)."

I notice my .emacs file has

(eval-after-load "ffap"
  '(setcar (cdr (assq 'url ffap-string-at-point-mode-alist))
 	   "--:=&?$+@-Z_[:lower:][:multibyte:]()~#,%;*"))

which all I know is it doesn't help.