Subject: Re: bug#59271: 29.0.50; Wrong tab-bar height at startup

From: Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:44:33 -0300

Po Lu via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text
editors" <[email-masked]> writes:

> What happens if you build Emacs --without-cairo?

I just built emacs from master branch using '--without-cairo' and I
confirm it works as expected: the tab-bar is initialized with the
correct height.

I am running Ubuntu 22.04 with these related cairo packages installed in
my system:

$ apt list --installed | grep cairo
libcairo-gobject-perl/jammy,now 1.005-3build1 amd64 [installed,automatic]
libcairo-gobject2/jammy,now 1.16.0-5ubuntu2 amd64 [installed,automatic]
libcairo-perl/jammy,now 1.109-2build1 amd64 [installed,automatic]
libcairo-script-interpreter2/jammy,now 1.16.0-5ubuntu2 amd64 [installed,automatic]
libcairo2-dev/jammy,now 1.16.0-5ubuntu2 amd64 [installed]
libcairo2/jammy,now 1.16.0-5ubuntu2 amd64 [installed,automatic]
libcairomm-1.0-1v5/jammy,now 1.12.2-4build3 amd64 [installed,automatic]
libdecor-0-plugin-1-cairo/jammy,now 0.1.0-3build1 amd64 [installed,automatic]
libpangocairo-1.0-0/jammy,now 1.50.6+ds-2 amd64 [installed,automatic]
python3-cairo/jammy,now 1.20.1-3build1 amd64 [installed,automatic]
python3-gi-cairo/jammy-updates,now 3.42.1-0ubuntu1 amd64 [installed,automatic]

---
Gabriel