Subject: bug#59245: [PATCH] Add go-dot-mod-mode and go-dot-work-mode to eglot-server-programs

From: Davide Masserut <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 12:39:39 +0100

Tags: patch

This path adds go-dot-mod-mode and go-dot-work-mode to 
eglot-server-programs.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 8, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.34, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2022-11-13 built on T480s
Repository revision: 7a9beac46142eb70061c45ef222d72f84b7b18ab
Repository branch: master
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-pgtk --with-native-compilation
 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/home/davide/src/emacs-mssdvd-git/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs-mssdvd-git'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'
>From e73ee956cfe46931123a3c11c32ab399d9abd39c Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Davide Masserut <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 12:30:43 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Add go-dot-mod-mode and go-dot-work-mode to
 eglot-server-programs

* lisp/progmodes/eglot.el (eglot-server-programs): Add new major modes
to be used with gopls.
---
 lisp/progmodes/eglot.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/progmodes/eglot.el b/lisp/progmodes/eglot.el
index 97c674f7aa..98d5281d2c 100644
--- a/lisp/progmodes/eglot.el
+++ b/lisp/progmodes/eglot.el
@@ -206,7 +206,7 @@ eglot-server-programs
                                 (elm-mode . ("elm-language-server"))
                                 (mint-mode . ("mint" "ls"))
                                 (kotlin-mode . ("kotlin-language-server"))
-                                (go-mode . ("gopls"))
+                                ((go-mode go-dot-mod-mode go-dot-work-mode) . ("gopls"))
                                 ((R-mode ess-r-mode) . ("R" "--slave" "-e"
                                                         "languageserver::run()"))
                                 (java-mode . ("jdtls"))
-- 
2.38.1