Subject: bug#5924: 23.1; accept-process-output switching current-buffer

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 22:16:41 +0200

Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> writes:

>> I should take back my last couple of messages.  I had a timer task
>> running (after 2 second delay) which was changing buffers.
>> Unfortunately, this was getting scheduled to run during the other
>> process's accept-process-output.  So, I had mistakenly put the blame
>> on accept-process-output.
>
> Thanks for the heads up.  BTW, could you try the patch below (including
> byte-compiling the file and re-dumping Emacs since it's a preloaded
> file), to see if it would have fixed your problem, even with the
> offending timer?

There was no response here last year, but the patch was apparently
applied, so I'm closing this report.  If this bug still persists, please
reopen this report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/