Subject: [PATCH] services: gitolite: Use the correct variable for the user-group

From: EuAndreh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 15:53:21 -0300

The default value for <gitolite-configuration> has "git" for both the
values of the user and the group, as costumary, which means that unless
someone uses a custom configuration and chooses different strings for
user and group, this wouldn't show up.

* gnu/services/version-control.scm (gitolite-accounts): Use the correct
  variable for the name of a (user-group ...).
---

I did a "git grep user-group gnu/services/" and looked at the returned
entries.  After a quick cursory look, either all the entries had a
hard-coded string value, or picked the correct variable for the group
name.  So I think this one is a one-off :)

This surfaced after a debugging session with mirai on IRC earlier today.

 gnu/services/version-control.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/services/version-control.scm b/gnu/services/version-control.scm
index b6b78e504e..86d40bdbe3 100644
--- a/gnu/services/version-control.scm
+++ b/gnu/services/version-control.scm
@@ -313,7 +313,7 @@ (define gitolite-accounts
     (($ <gitolite-configuration> package user group home-directory
                                  rc-file admin-pubkey)
      ;; User group and account to run Gitolite.
-     (list (user-group (name user) (system? #t))
+     (list (user-group (name group) (system? #t))
            (user-account
             (name user)
             (group group)
-- 
2.38.1