Subject: bug#59196: guix pull fails on A20-OlinuXino-LIME2-eMMC

From: Tanguy LE CARROUR <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 11:48:18 +0100

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your answer.

Strange thing, though… I didn't received your answer!?
I came across it by chance while checking
[bug-guix](https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guix).

> Sat, 12 Nov 2022 16:40:20 +0100
> Does it also fails with 'guix pull -M 1 -c 1' ?

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately, I get the same kind of error:

```
building /gnu/store/sq3w2hk9z1va6q2dbjg16mi0afw64q9b-gnutls-3.7.7.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
\ 'build' phas\Backtrace:
          15 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/62r09kg575mg293by6fb83808p9diy3b-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 14 (_ _)
    159:9 13|(_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 12 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 11 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2170:24 10 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 b4712668> _ #:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
   1998:8  9 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   299:22  8 (_ _)
   1180:2  7 (_ _)
   1046:2  6 (_ _)
    892:4  5 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2055:12  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 b328f870>)
   1403:5  3 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 b328f870> #<procedure b2d3b438 at ./guix/store.scm:20?> ?)
  1419:15  2 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 b328f870> _ _)
   713:11  1 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 b328f870> _)
In ./guix/serialization.scm:
     80:6  0 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)

./guix/serialization.scm:80:6: In procedure read-int:
ERROR:
  1. &nar-error:
      file: #f
      port: #<input-output: file 10>                                                                                                                                                                                                           /guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/62r09kg575mg293by6fb83808p9diy3b-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: "4f648f6096639427021da378fdfbd0c68d9d2aac"; system: "armhf-linux";
host version: "1.2.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.
```

I'll try on a brand new SD card, because the one I used is a bit old.

Any other ideas about what might have gone wrong?

Regards,

-- 
Tanguy