Subject: [PATCH v7 00/20] Updating node-lts to 18.X

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 16:51:02 +0200

From: Jelle Licht <[email-masked]>

Node-based things are broken on armhf, but that has been the case for a good
while already. If nobody objects, I'm planning to push this to master after a
'green light' (modulo armhf results) from the QA service, somewhere in the
coming days.

Changes in v7:
- Build emacs-nodejs-repl with node-lts
- Rebase on master
- Update node-lts to 18.16.0

Hilton Chain (4):
  gnu: libuv-for-node: Update to 1.44.2.
  gnu: llhttp-bootstrap: Update to 6.0.10.
  gnu: node-lts: Update to 18.16.0.
  gnu: libnode: Use node-lts as base.

Jelle Licht (16):
  build-system: node: Use `--install-links' with `npm install'.
  gnu: node-acorn: Disable tests.
  gnu: node-acorn: Remove lifecycle script.
  gnu: node-acorn: Fix broken transpilation.
  gnu: node-buffer-crc32: Ignore development dependencies.
  gnu: node-crx3: Ignore development dependencies.
  gnu: node-minimist: Ignore development dependencies.
  gnu: node-pbf: Ignore development dependencies.
  gnu: node-protocol-buffers-schema: Ignore development dependencies.
  gnu: node-resolve-protobuf-schema: Ignore development dependencies.
  gnu: node-ieee754: Ignore development dependencies.
  gnu: node-yazl: Ignore development dependencies.
  gnu: node-uglify-js: Update to 3.14.2.
  gnu: node-serialport: Avoid gyp rebuilds.
  gnu: node-openzwave-shared: Fix compilation for new versions of node
  gnu: emacs-nodejs-repl: Build with node-lts.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 -
 gnu/packages/cran.scm                         |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm                    |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/libevent.scm                     |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/node-xyz.scm                     | 112 ++++++++++++++----
 gnu/packages/node.scm                         |  49 +++++---
 .../llhttp-bootstrap-CVE-2020-8287.patch      | 100 ----------------
 gnu/packages/uglifyjs.scm                     |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/zwave.scm                        |   5 +
 guix/build/node-build-system.scm              |   3 +-
 10 files changed, 131 insertions(+), 151 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/llhttp-bootstrap-CVE-2020-8287.patch

-- 
2.39.2