Subject: bug#59183: 29.0.50; emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2313

From: Gregor Zattler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 19:55:07 +0100

Dear Emacs developers, Emacs aborted, just while selected
some text with the mouse:

Thread 1 "emacs" hit Breakpoint 1, terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:421
421	{
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:421
#1  0x000055555579def5 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2313
#2  0x00005555559324d6 in itree_iterator_start (tree=0x555556e65850, begin=359683, end=592913, order=ITREE_ASCENDING, file=0x5555559eca4f "buffer.c", line=2982) at itree.c:1161
#3  0x00005555557ae9ef in overlays_in (beg=359683, end=359684, extend=false, vec_ptr=0x7fffffff18c0, len_ptr=0x7fffffff1910, empty=false, trailing=true, next_ptr=0x0) at buffer.c:2982
#4  0x00005555557aebed in overlays_at (pos=359683, extend=false, vec_ptr=0x7fffffff18c0, len_ptr=0x7fffffff1910, next_ptr=0x0) at buffer.c:3035
#5  0x0000555555646226 in note_mouse_highlight (f=0x5555590388f0, x=181, y=321) at xdisp.c:35144
#6  0x000055555570b846 in x_note_mouse_movement (frame=0x5555590388f0, event=0x7fffffff1f20, device=XIL(0x5555563b5cd4)) at xterm.c:14137
#7  0x000055555571ab35 in handle_one_xevent (dpyinfo=0x55555a326240, event=0x7fffffff2380, finish=0x7fffffff2370, hold_quit=0x7fffffff24a0) at xterm.c:22381
#8  0x000055555571f577 in XTread_socket (terminal=0x5555572511a0, hold_quit=0x7fffffff24a0) at xterm.c:24551
#9  0x000055555577d39a in gobble_input () at keyboard.c:7368
#10 0x000055555577d997 in handle_async_input () at keyboard.c:7599
#11 0x000055555577d9b6 in process_pending_signals () at keyboard.c:7613
#12 0x00005555558580cb in probably_quit () at eval.c:1661
#13 0x000055555586383d in maybe_quit () at lisp.h:3684
#14 0x000055555586ac7c in Fassq (key=XIL(0x5d00), alist=XIL(0x5555594ef1f3)) at fns.c:1931
#15 0x000055555590c41d in lookup_char_property (plist=XIL(0x555560375da3), prop=XIL(0x5d00), textprop=false) at intervals.c:1735
#16 0x00005555557b1dc8 in Foverlay_get (overlay=XIL(0x555560371dcd), prop=XIL(0x5d00)) at buffer.c:3934
#17 0x0000555555911dc1 in get_char_property_and_overlay (position=make_fixnum(359631), prop=XIL(0x5d00), object=XIL(0x55555e02d465), overlay=0x7fffffff2768) at textprop.c:649
#18 0x00005555555db3f8 in handle_display_prop (it=0x7fffffff9f70) at xdisp.c:5417
#19 0x00005555555d6cb5 in handle_stop (it=0x7fffffff9f70) at xdisp.c:3945
#20 0x00005555555e8500 in next_element_from_buffer (it=0x7fffffff9f70) at xdisp.c:9287
#21 0x00005555555e43f9 in get_next_display_element (it=0x7fffffff9f70) at xdisp.c:7863
#22 0x00005555555e91a0 in move_it_in_display_line_to (it=0x7fffffff9f70, to_charpos=-1, to_x=-1, op=0) at xdisp.c:9626
#23 0x00005555555ec86b in move_it_to (it=0x7fffffff9f70, to_charpos=-1, to_x=0, to_y=321, to_vpos=-1, op=3) at xdisp.c:10319
#24 0x00005555555a8027 in buffer_posn_from_coords (w=0x55555e624960, x=0x7fffffffc6cc, y=0x7fffffffc6d0, pos=0x7fffffffc780, object=0x7fffffffc740, dx=0x7fffffffc6bc, dy=0x7fffffffc6c0, width=0x7fffffffc6c4, height=0x7fffffffc6c8) at dispnew.c:5553
#25 0x0000555555777d9c in make_lispy_position (f=0x5555590388f0, x=make_fixnum(175), y=make_fixnum(321), t=28621189) at keyboard.c:5610
#26 0x000055555577b195 in make_lispy_movement (frame=0x5555590388f0, bar_window=XIL(0), part=scroll_bar_nowhere, x=make_fixnum(175), y=make_fixnum(321), t=28621189) at keyboard.c:6593
#27 0x00005555557750b1 in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=0x7fffffffc9c0, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffcfcd, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:4362
#28 0x000055555576e329 in read_event_from_main_queue (end_time=0x0, local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffcdd0, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffcfcd) at keyboard.c:2266
#29 0x000055555576e747 in read_decoded_event_from_main_queue (end_time=0x0, local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffcdd0, prev_event=XIL(0), used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffcfcd) at keyboard.c:2330
#30 0x0000555555770a9a in read_char (commandflag=1, map=XIL(0x5555606ef2e3), prev_event=XIL(0), used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffcfcd, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2960
#31 0x0000555555784e0b in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffffffd1c0, prompt=XIL(0), dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:10025
#32 0x000055555576b361 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1376
#33 0x00005555558579e3 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x55555576af1c <command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x90), hfun=0x55555576a356 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1474
#34 0x000055555576ab05 in command_loop_2 (handlers=XIL(0x90)) at keyboard.c:1125
#35 0x0000555555856b93 in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xfd20), func=0x55555576aade <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0x90)) at eval.c:1197
#36 0x000055555576aa9a in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1103
#37 0x0000555555769e19 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:712
#38 0x000055555576a036 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:795
#39 0x00005555557655d3 in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fffffffd658) at emacs.c:2517

Please ask questions or tell me if such backtrace is
helpful.

Thanks for your attention, Gregor

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo
 version 1.16.0) of 2022-11-09 built on no
Repository revision: 85b0587a93bdb80c4c304a39cb5ffd3600c95a16
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-sound=yes --without-gconf
 --with-mailutils --build x86_64-linux-gnu
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-json
 --with-file-notification=yes --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=no --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type --with-native-compilation
 'CFLAGS=-g3 -O0
 -ffile-prefix-map=/home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security ''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS
HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD
LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY OLDXMENU
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF X11 XDBE
XIM XINPUT2 XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: POSIX
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  easy-repeat-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  key-chord-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-line-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  dired-async--modeline-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-lib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/coolj hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-address hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-hello hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-parser hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-show hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-draft
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-version
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-jump hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-company hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-mua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-query hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-address hides /home/grfz/.config/emacs/elisp/notmuch-address
/home/grfz/.config/emacs/elpa-29.0/transient-20221028.1430/transient hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/transient
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-table
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/oc
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-num
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-version
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-element
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-list
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-id
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-src
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-forth

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message orgalist ecomplete mail-extr
emacsbug tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command easy-repeat
add-log server vc-hg vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
log-view pcvs-util vc bug-reference rainbow-delimiters
winner helm-descbinds helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-eval
helm-info helm-adaptive helm-mode helm-misc helm-files
image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util dired-x ffap em-tramp tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat shell ls-lisp
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib which-key calfw-ical
calfw-cal calfw-org org-capture calfw holidays
holiday-loaddefs cl sr-speedbar speedbar ezimage dframe
org-clock ssh-deploy ws-butler wcheck-mode saveplace
keychain-environment pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw
mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools
compile pdf-view bookmark pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
pdf-macs xt-mouse windmove which-func imenu edebug debug
backtrace gnus-alias advice vc-git vc-dispatcher etags
fileloop xref project bbdb bbdb-site timezone edmacro kmacro
org-element org-persist avl-tree org-tempo tempo ol-notmuch
notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj
goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm
notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat hl-line mm-view
mml-smime smime gnutls dig ol-man ol-eshell esh-mode eshell
esh-cmd generator esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x org-protocol
org-mouse org-inlinetask ol-info org-id org-habit org-agenda
org-refile ol-eww eww xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url
ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode exif
org-ctags org-crypt ol-bbdb modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes gcmh key-chord comp comp-cstr warnings org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-plantuml ob
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-emacs-lisp org-table
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util text-property-search time-date mail-utils
range mm-util mail-prsvr ob-tangle ol org-src org-keys oc
ob-comint comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring ob-core org-cycle
org-fold rx org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval org-version
org-macs pcase format-spec cl-extra help-mode savehist avoid
minibuffer-line battery dbus xml dired-async async dired-aux
dired dired-loaddefs delsel cua-base use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
finder-inf emacs-everywhere-autoloads calfw-ical-autoloads
helm-org-rifle-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
calfw-autoloads gnus-alias-autoloads wcheck-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads use-package-chords-autoloads
guess-language-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dired-subtree-autoloads calfw-org-autoloads
highlight-stages-autoloads gcmh-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads org-noter-pdftools-autoloads
org-pdftools-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
orgalist-autoloads pass-autoloads use-package-autoloads
grab-x-link-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads fix-word-autoloads
fix-word rainbow-delimiters-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads which-key-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
keychain-environment-autoloads disk-usage-autoloads
transient-autoloads minibuffer-line-autoloads
indent-guide-autoloads kill-or-bury-alive-autoloads
edit-server-autoloads ssh-deploy-autoloads libgit-autoloads
vterm-toggle-autoloads vterm-autoloads helm-ext-autoloads
easy-kill-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
fullframe-autoloads slime-autoloads bind-chord-autoloads
key-chord-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
command-log-mode-autoloads calfw-cal-autoloads
helm-descbinds-autoloads all-the-icons-dired-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads paredit-autoloads
helm-recoll-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads
tablist-autoloads easy-repeat-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
queue-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads
dired-quick-sort-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
popup-autoloads bbdb-autoloads hyperbole-autoloads
fasd-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads password-store-autoloads
kv-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
f-autoloads s-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads
dired-git-info-autoloads async-autoloads
bug-hunter-autoloads org-noter-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cus-edit pp
cus-load icons wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice
seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded
button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1027950 1384765)
 (symbols 48 55894 5)
 (strings 32 178746 59365)
 (string-bytes 1 6297370)
 (vectors 16 63435)
 (vector-slots 8 1283516 365540)
 (floats 8 582 1411)
 (intervals 56 4208 635)
 (buffers 984 19))

Ciao,
--
Gregor