Subject: 29.0.50; dispnew.c:1456: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: row >= 0 && row < matrix->nrows

From: Gregor Zattler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 13:37:13 +0100

Dear Emacs and notmuch developers, lately Emacs often
hangs/crashes/stops while I'm working.  I cannot reproduce
with emacs -Q, because I need at least org-mode and notmuch
for work.

Anyway, here is a (x)backtrace from an unoptimized, rather
current build, please tell me, if this is helpful or if I
should not send such backtraces (I myself cannot read them,
I'm happy to answer questions, in this case the Emacs
process is still in gdb till max tomorrow 08:00 UTC, then I
have to shutdown the laptop):

dispnew.c:1456: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: row >= 0 && row < matrix->nrows

Thread 1 "emacs" hit Breakpoint 1, terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:421
421     {
(gdb) bt
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:421
#1  0x000055555581cae5 in die (msg=0x55555598b4e8 "row >= 0 && row < matrix->nrows", file=0x55555598b293 "dispnew.c", line=1456) at alloc.c:7692
#2  0x000055555559d310 in matrix_row (matrix=0x55555d44d470, row=8) at dispnew.c:1456
#3  0x0000555555640b9a in cursor_in_mouse_face_p (w=0x55555bc23a58) at xdisp.c:33569
#4  0x00005555555a2b72 in gui_update_window_end (w=0x55555bc23a58, cursor_on_p=true, mouse_face_overwritten_p=false) at dispnew.c:3902
#5  0x00005555555a28c2 in update_window (w=0x55555bc23a58, force_p=true) at dispnew.c:3826
#6  0x00005555555a1ad6 in update_window_tree (w=0x55555bc23a58, force_p=true) at dispnew.c:3456
#7  0x00005555555a143d in update_frame (f=0x55555667e008, force_p=true, inhibit_hairy_id_p=true) at dispnew.c:3291
#8  0x00005555557c675b in read_minibuf
    (map=XIL(0x555562250df3), initial=XIL(0), prompt=XIL(0x5555622526d4), expflag=false, histvar=XIL(0xb2e0), histpos=make_fixnum(0), defalt=XIL(0), allow_props=false, inherit_input_method=false) at minibuf.c:916
#9  0x00005555557c7e98 in Fread_from_minibuffer
    (prompt=XIL(0x5555622526d4), initial_contents=XIL(0), keymap=XIL(0x555562250df3), read=XIL(0), hist=XIL(0), default_value=XIL(0), inherit_input_method=XIL(0)) at minibuf.c:1373
#10 0x00007fffec9d4cce in F6e6f746d7563682d6a756d70_notmuch_jump_0 () at /home/grfz/.config/emacs/eln-cache/29.0.50-009ca607/notmuch-jump-1d936590-28d41077.eln
#11 0x000055555585c71e in funcall_subr (subr=0x55555b34dd98, numargs=2, args=0x7fffffffbf28) at eval.c:3024
#12 0x000055555585c142 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x55555b34dd9d), numargs=2, args=0x7fffffffbf28) at eval.c:2929
#13 0x000055555585c490 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffbf20) at eval.c:2983
#14 0x000055555585b69c in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fffee7ff040) at eval.c:2654
#15 0x000055555585c936 in funcall_subr (subr=0x555556008ea0 <Sapply>, numargs=2, args=0x7fffee7ff040) at eval.c:3047
#16 0x00005555558c0db4 in exec_byte_code (fun=XIL(0x555562246215), args_template=128, nargs=0, args=0x7fffffffc690) at bytecode.c:809
#17 0x000055555585cabe in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (fun=XIL(0x555562246215), args_template=128, nargs=0, args=0x7fffffffc690) at eval.c:3069
#18 0x000055555585cf4d in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x555562246215), nargs=0, arg_vector=0x7fffffffc690) at eval.c:3141
#19 0x000055555585c18e in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x555562246215), numargs=0, args=0x7fffffffc690) at eval.c:2933
#20 0x000055555585c490 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffc688) at eval.c:2983
#21 0x00007fffec9d4d07 in F6e6f746d7563682d6a756d70_notmuch_jump_0 () at /home/grfz/.config/emacs/eln-cache/29.0.50-009ca607/notmuch-jump-1d936590-28d41077.eln
#22 0x000055555585c71e in funcall_subr (subr=0x55555b34dd98, numargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc978) at eval.c:3024
#23 0x000055555585c142 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x55555b34dd9d), numargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc978) at eval.c:2929
#24 0x000055555585c490 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffc970) at eval.c:2983
#25 0x00007fffec9d472a in F6e6f746d7563682d6a756d702d736561726368_notmuch_jump_search_0 () at /home/grfz/.config/emacs/eln-cache/29.0.50-009ca607/notmuch-jump-1d936590-28d41077.eln
#26 0x000055555585c6e1 in funcall_subr (subr=0x55555b34dbf0, numargs=0, args=0x7fffffffced0) at eval.c:3020
#27 0x000055555585c142 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x55555b34dbf5), numargs=0, args=0x7fffffffced0) at eval.c:2929
#28 0x000055555585c490 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcec8) at eval.c:2983
#29 0x000055555584ec90 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcec8) at callint.c:248
#30 0x000055555585c936 in funcall_subr (subr=0x555556008180 <Sfuncall_interactively>, numargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcec8) at eval.c:3047
#31 0x000055555585c142 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x555556008185), numargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcec8) at eval.c:2929
#32 0x000055555585c490 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffcec0) at eval.c:2983
#33 0x000055555585b257 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffcec0) at eval.c:2607
#34 0x000055555584f126 in Fcall_interactively (function=XIL(0x4e461a0), record_flag=XIL(0), keys=XIL(0x5555715a2ffd)) at callint.c:340
#35 0x00007fffefa06865 in F636f6d6d616e642d65786563757465_command_execute_0 ()
    at /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/src/../native-lisp/29.0.50-009ca607/preloaded/simple-fab5b0cf-f2a15bf6.eln
#36 0x000055555585c787 in funcall_subr (subr=0x7fffefbdcfb0, numargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd178) at eval.c:3028
#37 0x000055555585c142 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x7fffefbdcfb5), numargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd178) at eval.c:2929
#38 0x000055555585c490 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd170) at eval.c:2983
#39 0x0000555555767ea0 in call1 (fn=XIL(0x4b90), arg1=XIL(0x4e461a0)) at lisp.h:3242
#40 0x000055555576b79e in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1495
#41 0x00005555558579c9 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x55555576af02 <command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x90), hfun=0x55555576a33c <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1474
#42 0x000055555576aaeb in command_loop_2 (handlers=XIL(0x90)) at keyboard.c:1125
#43 0x0000555555856b79 in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xfd20), func=0x55555576aac4 <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0x90)) at eval.c:1197
#44 0x000055555576aa80 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1103
#45 0x0000555555769dff in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:712
#46 0x000055555576a01c in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:795
#47 0x00005555557655b9 in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fffffffd688) at emacs.c:2517

Lisp Backtrace:
"notmuch-jump" (0xffffbf28)
"apply" (0xee7ff040)
0x62246210 PVEC_COMPILED
"notmuch-jump" (0xffffc978)
"notmuch-jump-search" (0xffffced0)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffcec8)
"command-execute" (0xffffd178)
(gdb) xbacktrace
"notmuch-jump" (0xffffbf28)
"apply" (0xee7ff040)
0x62246210 PVEC_COMPILED
"notmuch-jump" (0xffffc978)
"notmuch-jump-search" (0xffffced0)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffcec8)
"command-execute" (0xffffd178)
(gdb)

I hope this helps somehow, Gregor

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo
 version 1.16.0) of 2022-11-08 built on no
Repository revision: 68e2a9cd92996dd55ff9599dc1bf99c70070cddb
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-sound=yes --without-gconf
 --with-mailutils --build x86_64-linux-gnu
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-json
 --with-file-notification=yes --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=no --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type --with-native-compilation
 'CFLAGS=-g3 -O0
 -ffile-prefix-map=/home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security ''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS
HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD
LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY OLDXMENU
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF X11 XDBE
XIM XINPUT2 XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: POSIX
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  easy-repeat-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  key-chord-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-line-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  dired-async--modeline-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-lib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/coolj hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-address hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-hello hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-parser hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-show hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-draft
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-version
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-jump hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-company hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-mua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-query hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-address hides /home/grfz/.config/emacs/elisp/notmuch-address
/home/grfz/.config/emacs/elpa-29.0/transient-20221028.1430/transient hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/transient
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-table
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/oc
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-num
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-version
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-element
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-list
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-id
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-src
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/grfz/src/emacs-master--68e2a9cd--2022-11-08T12-08+01-00/lisp/org/ob-forth

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message orgalist ecomplete mail-extr
emacsbug tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command easy-repeat
add-log server vc-hg vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
log-view pcvs-util vc bug-reference rainbow-delimiters
winner helm-descbinds helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-eval
helm-info helm-adaptive helm-mode helm-misc helm-files
image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util dired-x ffap em-tramp tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat shell ls-lisp
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib which-key calfw-ical
calfw-cal calfw-org org-capture calfw holidays
holiday-loaddefs cl sr-speedbar speedbar ezimage dframe
org-clock ssh-deploy ws-butler wcheck-mode saveplace
keychain-environment pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw
mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools
compile pdf-view bookmark pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
pdf-macs xt-mouse windmove which-func imenu edebug debug
backtrace gnus-alias advice vc-git vc-dispatcher etags
fileloop xref project bbdb bbdb-site timezone edmacro kmacro
org-element org-persist avl-tree org-tempo tempo ol-notmuch
notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj
goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm
notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat hl-line mm-view
mml-smime smime gnutls dig ol-man ol-eshell esh-mode eshell
esh-cmd generator esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x org-protocol
org-mouse org-inlinetask ol-info org-id org-habit org-agenda
org-refile ol-eww eww xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url
ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode exif
org-ctags org-crypt ol-bbdb modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes gcmh key-chord comp comp-cstr warnings org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-plantuml ob
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-emacs-lisp org-table
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util text-property-search time-date mail-utils
range mm-util mail-prsvr ob-tangle ol org-src org-keys oc
ob-comint comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring ob-core org-cycle
org-fold rx org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval org-version
org-macs pcase format-spec cl-extra help-mode savehist avoid
minibuffer-line battery dbus xml dired-async async dired-aux
dired dired-loaddefs delsel cua-base use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
finder-inf emacs-everywhere-autoloads calfw-ical-autoloads
helm-org-rifle-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
calfw-autoloads gnus-alias-autoloads wcheck-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads use-package-chords-autoloads
guess-language-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dired-subtree-autoloads calfw-org-autoloads
highlight-stages-autoloads gcmh-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads org-noter-pdftools-autoloads
org-pdftools-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
orgalist-autoloads pass-autoloads use-package-autoloads
grab-x-link-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads fix-word-autoloads
fix-word rainbow-delimiters-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads which-key-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
keychain-environment-autoloads disk-usage-autoloads
transient-autoloads minibuffer-line-autoloads
indent-guide-autoloads kill-or-bury-alive-autoloads
edit-server-autoloads ssh-deploy-autoloads libgit-autoloads
vterm-toggle-autoloads vterm-autoloads helm-ext-autoloads
easy-kill-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
fullframe-autoloads slime-autoloads bind-chord-autoloads
key-chord-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
command-log-mode-autoloads calfw-cal-autoloads
helm-descbinds-autoloads all-the-icons-dired-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads paredit-autoloads
helm-recoll-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads
tablist-autoloads easy-repeat-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
queue-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads
dired-quick-sort-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
popup-autoloads bbdb-autoloads hyperbole-autoloads
fasd-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads password-store-autoloads
kv-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
f-autoloads s-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads
dired-git-info-autoloads async-autoloads
bug-hunter-autoloads org-noter-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cus-edit pp
cus-load icons wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice
seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded
button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1023364 1389214)
 (symbols 48 55896 7)
 (strings 32 179905 67723)
 (string-bytes 1 6620417)
 (vectors 16 63481)
 (vector-slots 8 1285787 373265)
 (floats 8 585 1401)
 (intervals 56 4590 1176)
 (buffers 984 20))

Ciao,
--
Gregor