Subject: Re: bug#59138: Eglot support for java-language-server

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 08:07:29 -0800

[Please use "Reply to all" so that the discussion is recorded in the bug
tracker.]

Robert Brown <[email-masked]> writes:

> I don't know what the relative popularity is.  I found j-l-s to be
> easier to compile and configure for environments that are not Maven or
> Gradle.  I think jdtls may have more features.

Thanks, that's good enough for me.

Have you signed the copyright assignment?  I see one previous change
from you, so I'm not sure if this latest patch would take us over the
limit for what we could accept without one.  Eli, any comments?

commit 96db005527ef9d9c45c5ec8e91b01e91ee37a7fd
Author: Robert Brown (tiny change) <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 19 10:03:45 2014 -0400

    * etc/NEWS: New Tramp method "nc".

    * lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mode.el (lisp-string-after-doc-keyword-p): New fun.
    (lisp-string-in-doc-position-p): New function, extracted from
    lisp-font-lock-syntactic-face-function.
    (lisp-font-lock-syntactic-face-function): Use them.

    Fixes: debbugs:9130

 etc/NEWS                     |  3 +++
 lisp/ChangeLog               |  7 +++++++
 lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mode.el | 64
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------------
 3 files changed, 48 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)