Subject: bug#59136: closed (Re: bug#59136: 29.0.50; [PATCH] Fix shortdoc manual)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 13:28:02 +0000

Your bug report

#59136: 29.0.50; [PATCH] Fix shortdoc manual

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
59136: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=59136
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#59136: 29.0.50; [PATCH] Fix shortdoc manual
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 15:27:39 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 14:55:01 -0800
> 
> Here is a patch that fixes a typo in shortdoc manual.

Thanks, installed.

Subject: 29.0.50; [PATCH] Fix shortdoc manual
From: Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>
To: Bug Report Emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 14:55:01 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Here is a patch that fixes a typo in shortdoc manual.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS
appkit-2113.60 Version 12.6 (Build 21G115)) of 2022-11-08 built on
Brown
Repository revision: 68e2a9cd92996dd55ff9599dc1bf99c70070cddb
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.6

Configured using:
'configure --with-pdumper=yes --with-ns'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GLIB GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Diff

Minor modes in effect:
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  selectrum-prescient-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  consult-binded-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  selectrum-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  luna-key-override-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-7.1.8/gnat-core hides /Users/yuan/.emacs.d/elpa/wisi-3.1.8/gnat-core
/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220918.2101/transient hides /Users/yuan/emacs-head/lisp/transient
/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/ranch/eglot/eglot hides /Users/yuan/emacs-head/lisp/progmodes/eglot

Features:
(bklink magit-extras dired-aux dired+ whitespace xapian-lite flique xeft
pulse markdown-mode color ghelp-eglot eglot array jsonrpc xref
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine face-remap magit-patch-changelog magit-patch
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete magit-mode transient edmacro
magit-git texinfo texinfo-loaddefs mm-archive robin gnutls
network-stream url-cache url-http url-auth url-gw nsm consult-imenu
ftable ert shadow sort iimg quanjiao mail-extr emacsbug message
yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils wgrep ffap files-x grep misearch
multi-isearch bug-reference expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core advice expand-region-custom
checkdoc magit-base magit-section format-spec compat-27 compat-26
package-vc xdg lisp-mnt ghelp ghelp-helpful helpful cc-langs cc-vars
cc-defs trace info-look f f-shortdoc shortdoc elisp-refs s dash
ghelp-builtin derived vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
flymake-proc flymake compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color warnings
thingatpt aggressive-indent rainbow-delimiters diff-hl log-view
pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc noutline outline color-outline hideshow
ws-butler after-save project company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company flyspell ispell server windmove
add-log cl-print form-feed exec-path-from-shell vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher cus-edit icons pale-theme theme-util bibtex iso8601
time-date selectrum-prescient prescient char-fold consult-selectrum
selectrum crm recentf-ext consult compat-28 recentf tree-widget wid-edit
kmacro bookmark text-property-search pp cl-extra yasnippet which-func
imenu edebug debug backtrace find-func minions hl-todo winner
highlight-parentheses utility pause which-key no-littering compat
finder-inf git-link-autoloads rime-autoloads popup-autoloads
benchmark-init-autoloads go-mode-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads protobuf-mode-autoloads
buffer-move-autoloads org-ref-autoloads avy-autoloads
selectrum-prescient-autoloads prescient-autoloads request-autoloads
org-modern-autoloads debbugs-autoloads selectrum-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads consult-autoloads hydra-autoloads
toc-org-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads no-littering-autoloads
tab-bar-echo-area-autoloads annotate-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
magit-todos-autoloads esxml-autoloads wisi-autoloads
uniquify-files-autoloads web-mode-autoloads vterm-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads company-autoloads which-key-autoloads
minions-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads ht-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads
pollen-mode-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads magit-patch-changelog-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads wgrep-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree
help-mode geiser-custom geiser-base posframe-autoloads sly-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads geiser-autoloads transient-autoloads
ivy-autoloads rx lua-mode-autoloads keycast-autoloads async-autoloads
restclient-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads queue-autoloads
fish-mode-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads biblio-core-autoloads
f-autoloads info dash-autoloads s-autoloads parsebib-autoloads kinsoku
savehist pixel-scroll cua-base ring minibuf-eldef so-long elec-pair
cus-load lunary luna-key easy-mmode luna-load-package pcase cowboy
luna-f package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1132144 1094668)
(symbols 48 38926 280)
(strings 32 207172 85344)
(string-bytes 1 5381935)
(vectors 16 78267)
(vector-slots 8 1385218 748282)
(floats 8 490 2409)
(intervals 56 74179 17163)
(buffers 984 70))