Subject: 29.0.50; [PATCH] Fix shortdoc manual

From: Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 14:55:01 -0800

Here is a patch that fixes a typo in shortdoc manual.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS
appkit-2113.60 Version 12.6 (Build 21G115)) of 2022-11-08 built on
Brown
Repository revision: 68e2a9cd92996dd55ff9599dc1bf99c70070cddb
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.6

Configured using:
'configure --with-pdumper=yes --with-ns'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GLIB GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Diff

Minor modes in effect:
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  selectrum-prescient-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  consult-binded-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  selectrum-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  luna-key-override-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-7.1.8/gnat-core hides /Users/yuan/.emacs.d/elpa/wisi-3.1.8/gnat-core
/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220918.2101/transient hides /Users/yuan/emacs-head/lisp/transient
/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/ranch/eglot/eglot hides /Users/yuan/emacs-head/lisp/progmodes/eglot

Features:
(bklink magit-extras dired-aux dired+ whitespace xapian-lite flique xeft
pulse markdown-mode color ghelp-eglot eglot array jsonrpc xref
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine face-remap magit-patch-changelog magit-patch
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete magit-mode transient edmacro
magit-git texinfo texinfo-loaddefs mm-archive robin gnutls
network-stream url-cache url-http url-auth url-gw nsm consult-imenu
ftable ert shadow sort iimg quanjiao mail-extr emacsbug message
yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils wgrep ffap files-x grep misearch
multi-isearch bug-reference expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core advice expand-region-custom
checkdoc magit-base magit-section format-spec compat-27 compat-26
package-vc xdg lisp-mnt ghelp ghelp-helpful helpful cc-langs cc-vars
cc-defs trace info-look f f-shortdoc shortdoc elisp-refs s dash
ghelp-builtin derived vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
flymake-proc flymake compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color warnings
thingatpt aggressive-indent rainbow-delimiters diff-hl log-view
pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc noutline outline color-outline hideshow
ws-butler after-save project company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company flyspell ispell server windmove
add-log cl-print form-feed exec-path-from-shell vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher cus-edit icons pale-theme theme-util bibtex iso8601
time-date selectrum-prescient prescient char-fold consult-selectrum
selectrum crm recentf-ext consult compat-28 recentf tree-widget wid-edit
kmacro bookmark text-property-search pp cl-extra yasnippet which-func
imenu edebug debug backtrace find-func minions hl-todo winner
highlight-parentheses utility pause which-key no-littering compat
finder-inf git-link-autoloads rime-autoloads popup-autoloads
benchmark-init-autoloads go-mode-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads protobuf-mode-autoloads
buffer-move-autoloads org-ref-autoloads avy-autoloads
selectrum-prescient-autoloads prescient-autoloads request-autoloads
org-modern-autoloads debbugs-autoloads selectrum-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads consult-autoloads hydra-autoloads
toc-org-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads no-littering-autoloads
tab-bar-echo-area-autoloads annotate-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
magit-todos-autoloads esxml-autoloads wisi-autoloads
uniquify-files-autoloads web-mode-autoloads vterm-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads company-autoloads which-key-autoloads
minions-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads ht-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads
pollen-mode-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads magit-patch-changelog-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads wgrep-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree
help-mode geiser-custom geiser-base posframe-autoloads sly-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads geiser-autoloads transient-autoloads
ivy-autoloads rx lua-mode-autoloads keycast-autoloads async-autoloads
restclient-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads queue-autoloads
fish-mode-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads biblio-core-autoloads
f-autoloads info dash-autoloads s-autoloads parsebib-autoloads kinsoku
savehist pixel-scroll cua-base ring minibuf-eldef so-long elec-pair
cus-load lunary luna-key easy-mmode luna-load-package pcase cowboy
luna-f package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1132144 1094668)
(symbols 48 38926 280)
(strings 32 207172 85344)
(string-bytes 1 5381935)
(vectors 16 78267)
(vector-slots 8 1385218 748282)
(floats 8 490 2409)
(intervals 56 74179 17163)
(buffers 984 70))