Subject: 28.2; No longer recieving an email that I sent from webmail

From: Waleed Yousef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 09:12:43 -0800

I used to have the following appropriate behavior: If I go to my webmail
and reply an email, then retrieve my emails in gnus, gnus retrieves both
the original email and my reply.

Now, my reply that I sent from the webmail is no longer received by
gnus. 

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.34, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-09-12 built on frederik
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -g -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug
 -flto=auto' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now
 -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE
XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/wyousef/.emacs.d/elpa/28.2/develop/load-env-vars-20180511.2210/load-env-vars hides /home/wyousef/.emacs.d/core/libs/forks/load-env-vars
/home/wyousef/.emacs.d/elpa/28.2/develop/spinner-1.7.4/spinner hides /home/wyousef/.emacs.d/core/libs/spinner
/home/wyousef/.emacs.d/elpa/28.2/develop/transient-20221028.1430/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug sendmail mail-extr gnus-async qp gnus-ml
gnus-topic pop3 utf-7 gnutls imap rfc2104 nndraft nnmh nnml nnfolder
epa-file network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache highlight-parentheses ffap
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs zeroconf helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
edebug backtrace helm-info helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-misc helm-files
image-dired image-mode exif helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-global-bindings helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib evil-escape ox-pandoc ht ox-org ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-contacts
org-projectile projectile grep org-category-capture org-capture gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap utf7
netrc gnus-spec gnus-win nnrss dom mm-url nnmail gnus-int gnus-range
mail-source message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader nnoo gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils
org-agenda org-refile ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
avl-tree org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 time-date
ls-lisp all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons magic-latex-buffer iimage tex-mode compile delsel
winner auto-dictionary async diminish evil-matchit
evil-matchit-evil-setup evil-matchit-sdk semantic/lex semantic/fw
mode-local find-func xterm-color ws-butler winum
spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x imenu-list hideshow imenu
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs evil-collection-dired dired
dired-loaddefs etags fileloop generator xref project volatile-highlights
vi-tilde-fringe undo-tree diff queue symbol-overlay string-inflection
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes saveplace savehist
restart-emacs desktop frameset server popwin persp-mode org-rich-yank
multi-line multi-line-find multi-line-enter multi-line-decorator
multi-line-respace multi-line-shared shut-up multi-line-cycle
multi-line-candidate journalctl-mode array hl-todo compat compat-macs
geben dbgp window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f f-shortdoc shortdoc
text-property-search evil-textobj-line evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute
evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region
evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands
evil-mc-common evil-easymotion evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection
annalist evil-anzu anzu emr popup s dash editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch edit-server noutline
outline drag-stuff column-enforce-mode clean-aindent-mode clang-format
xml helm-easymenu cl drupal/pcomplete tex-site hybrid-mode
evil-evilified-state which-key use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core hydra lv evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search
evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-types evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring
bind-map info quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode lisp-mnt mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr help-fns
radix-tree hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify disp-table cl-extra
recentf tree-widget spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common format-spec
finder-inf ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-spacebind
core-use-package-ext core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle
core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-release-management core-custom-settings
core-configuration-layer core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer
core-funcs spacemacs-ht inline help-mode warnings package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache json map url-vars eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg
rfc6068 epg-config core-command-line core-debug edmacro kmacro derived
core-hooks page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx
core-dotspacemacs advice core-customization validate cus-edit pp
cus-load wid-edit seq byte-opt core-emacs-backports core-compilation
pcase bytecomp byte-compile cconv core-dumper subr-x spinner cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-load-paths core-versions core-early-funcs
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 952206 1204433)
 (symbols 48 65488 154)
 (strings 32 266467 141555)
 (string-bytes 1 9376929)
 (vectors 16 101132)
 (vector-slots 8 1635961 1247851)
 (floats 8 1186 2760)
 (intervals 56 6162 1222)
 (buffers 992 23))