Subject: Re: bug#59122: 29.0.50; global-text-scale-adjust not working

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 17:16:46 +0100

Gregory Heytings <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thanks.  Can you try the attached patch instead, and post what you see in
> *Messages*?

Here's the result of 'M-x global-text-scale-adjust RET' and then
typing '-' repeatedly (in emacs -Q):

For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
global-text-scale-adjust 120 -> 125
Use +, =, -, 0, ESC for further adjustment
global-text-scale-adjust 130 -> 125
Use +, =, -, 0, ESC for further adjustment
global-text-scale-adjust 130 -> 125
Use +, =, -, 0, ESC for further adjustment
global-text-scale-adjust 130 -> 125
Use +, =, -, 0, ESC for further adjustment
You can run the command ‘global-text-scale-adjust’ with C-x C-M-0
Use +, =, -, 0, ESC for further adjustment
global-text-scale-adjust 130 -> 125