Subject: 29.0.50; global-text-scale-adjust not working

From: Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 13:28:46 +0100

Reproduction:

  1. emacs -Q
  2. type M-x global-text-scale-adjust RET
  4. type -

Expected:

  font size decreases

Actual:

  nothing happens

Notes:

  text-scale-adjust, which does not share code with
  global-text-scale-adjust, works correctly.

Rudy

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 6, aarch64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS
 appkit-2113.60 Version 12.6 (Build 21G115)) of 2022-11-08 built on
 Rudolfs-MacBook-Air.local
Repository revision: 80c3fadfd57ee797404c80b8e88371c53edecfe5
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.6

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation=aot --with-json'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GLIB GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  text-scale-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20221028.1430/transient hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot/eglot hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint

Features:
(shadow sort notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat hl-line
mail-extr pulse color face-remap emacsbug paredit edmacro kmacro
flyspell ispell orderless hl-todo compat compat-macs
modus-operandi-theme modus-themes pdf-loader yasnippet finder-inf
package-vc vc lisp-mnt ox-texinfo ox-md oc-csl citeproc
citeproc-itemgetters citeproc-biblatex citeproc-bibtex parsebib
citeproc-cite citeproc-subbibs citeproc-sort citeproc-name
citeproc-formatters citeproc-number rst citeproc-proc citeproc-disamb
citeproc-itemdata citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro
citeproc-choose citeproc-date citeproc-context citeproc-prange
citeproc-style citeproc-locale citeproc-term f f-shortdoc shortdoc
citeproc-rt citeproc-lib citeproc-s s let-alist queue dash ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-habit
org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-clock ob-lisp
ob-makefile ob-latex ob-scheme geiser ob-dot ob-R ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
ob-shell shell ob-java ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-org flymake-proc flymake sly
gud compile sly-completion pcase sly-buttons sly-messages sly-common
apropos etags fileloop xref project arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec
whitespace display-fill-column-indicator display-line-numbers fortune
savehist comp comp-cstr warnings delsel goto-addr cap-words superword
subword saveplace ls-lisp cus-edit pp cus-load bug-reference autorevert
vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher oc-basic cl-extra org-element
org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree generator ol-eww eww xdg
url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util text-property-search mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode exif dired
dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
flyspell-correct-autoloads eglot-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
org-drill-autoloads bbdb-autoloads vterm-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads emms-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads citar-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads f-autoloads bnf-mode-autoloads kotlin-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads persist-autoloads embark-autoloads ebnf-mode-autoloads
queue-autoloads cape-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
flymake-grammarly-autoloads grammarly-autoloads websocket-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads paredit-autoloads
telega-autoloads rainbow-identifiers-autoloads password-store-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads s-autoloads orderless-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads sly-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
parsebib-autoloads magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
tablist-autoloads mentor-autoloads url-scgi-autoloads async-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
elfeed-tube-mpv-autoloads mpv-autoloads sql-indent-autoloads
sqlup-mode-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site elfeed-tube-autoloads
aio-autoloads elfeed-autoloads request-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode geiser-custom geiser-base ring
geiser-autoloads transient-autoloads compat-autoloads info ess-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 892803 84886)
 (symbols 48 44223 26)
 (strings 32 156059 7869)
 (string-bytes 1 5552735)
 (vectors 16 73982)
 (vector-slots 8 1958557 93521)
 (floats 8 558 119)
 (intervals 56 5794 448)
 (buffers 984 18))

-- 
"'Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and
if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.  That's logic.'"
-- Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass, 1871/1872

Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia